There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: beware edwardwills21 at OkCupid
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:23 pm 

Hey My Dear,

your letter is so lame...go scam another victim...all you must be busted.

=====edwardwills21 WROTE:=====
Hey My Dear,Good morning.How are You doing today?I Hope you are doing great,Got ur profile intrested.What a beautiful day today sending You mail...Am Edward Williams. Am single dad of 6yrs old girl...seeking for a God fearing woman to be with her all My life..I wnat to start up my life and with My own family..I need that so much...I'm single. I am very honest, caring and easy going,sincere...I love to Travel,mostly Paris,asian,NY,also where i can see animalsI Love reading,camping,golf,fishing too,i always love to go to beach when i have spare time..i have great sence of humor that makes me make people around me to laugh...My friend knows me as funny guy...cuz they say am free and and I love jokes....lol. am.. also lookin for a woman with a nice and kind heart that is ready to share things with his man.A woman that is sincere open minded, easygoin ,and enjoy lots of fun...Though all offers are welcome My Dear..lol. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind sharing everything I mean our life together,the good times and the bad times with me. Someone to watch a good movie with,and when she feel so scared,she will Hold You so tight..Lol.Good company and conversation:essential.good looks are a bonus but am not intesrested in look is but i am interested in the kind of person you are and also If You are Young inside You....Above all you must have a good sense of humour.Whilst I have my serious side,I tend to see the lighter and funnier side of life no matter what...please note that you must laugh at all my jokes!because I Love jokes and make people around me happy.I consider myself a sincere man very well intelligent.I may be nothing more than a romantic idealist at heart;I cannot help it.But people either move me inside,deep in my soul,or they do not.I write you because I felt it's necessay...I look forward to having a new life with my partner that I can grow to enjoy and always be happy with..As silly as it sounds...lol,My Plaesure my ...I would love to talk to you Online..Do You have yahoo messenger...or email.edwardwills21@yahoo.com..Take care my dear..Have a great day...Eddy

another one, now is so easy to know ! :evil:

Attachments:
edwardwills21.jpg
edwardwills21.jpg [ 3.79 KiB | Viewed 14535 times ]

Post subject: Re: beware edwardwills21 at OkCupid
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:53 am 

I am responding very late to this post, but only because this is the letter that was sent to me on Thursday, July 14th, 2011, this past week on Facebook. I have him online right now through facebook, which I feel is a relatively safe account for me, seeing I am not using my real name, location or anything, it is an account used for gaming :)
Quote:
Hello XXXX ,
How are You doing today?How is your family?I Hope everyone are doing great,I got your profile interested and thought it's necessary for me to express myself this way..Am Edward Williams. Am a single dad seeking for a God fearing woman to be with and spend my time with always.I need that so much..I'm single dad and she is all i have and i love her so much.I am very honest, caring and easy going,sincere.I love to Travel,mostly Paris,Asian,NY,also where i can see new things, I Love reading ,camping , golf , fishing too,i always love to go to beach when i have spare time.I have great sense of humor that makes me make people around me to enjoy my company.My friend knows me as funny person , because they said am free and I love to be happy, never joke with my happiness and smile.lol. Am also looking for a woman with a nice and kind heart that is ready to work together as a team with me.A woman that is sincere open minded, easy going ,and enjoy lots of fun.Though all offers are welcome my dear.lol. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind sharing everything I mean our life together ,the good times and the bad times with me. Someone to watch a good movie with..Lol.Good company and conversation:essential.good looks are a bonus but am not interested in looks , because am interested in the kind of person you are and also If You are Young inside.Above all you must have a good sense of humor.Whilst I have my serious side,I tend to see the lighter and funnier side of life no matter what.I consider myself a loving man very smart.I write you because I felt it's necessary for us to express our feelings whenever we feel something great inside.I look forward to having a new life with my partner that I can grow to enjoy and always be happy with..As silly as this may sound to you, am very serious my dear.Am an Engineer on log Cabins.I will be expecting to hear from you soon my dear..Have a lovely time and great moment with your family....get back to me with My email OK ..Edwardwills21@yahoo.com
I will continue to update based on my current conversation with him.... he claims he is from London, UK and just returned home from church, I am sure he has :evil:

Last edited by Janez on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Removed name

Post subject: Re: beware edwardwills21 at OkCupid and Facebook and Messeng
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 am 

Hi there, this is the continued series of emails I have been having with Eddy, Eddie, Edward. His daughter was 6 in 2008 when the first post was made, she is now 7, 3 years later. We are currently getting to the point where the daughter, Tracey, is sick. I can feel the beginning of the asking for money coming on. It will either be in the form of money for her, or to help him finish the biggest project he has ever done, I have found that statement around the web, thinking there are many scams at once he is pulling off. I do have some photos...will try and up load them to this edit later.
Thanks...XXXX :twisted:

Hi Dear,
I am very excited to get to know you.I really wopuld be glad to know all about you and also knowing me as well.It's 5:27pm and i spent 3 hours with my daughter today because i always visit her on sundays.I am from chile santiago, but was born in Arizona mesa .I am the only child of my folks and i lost my mum when i was 21 years old and my dad died three years ago in cancer.I'm 6"2 tall and very smiley person, i love to be happy.I got divorced with my ex because she cheated on me twice and i have to start a life again , she wanted to be on her own and now she is married again to a guy , they live in Ohio.Well, i have been single for 5 years now and i wanted to stay a lttle before getting involve in any serious relationship, my daughter is 7 years old and will be 8 soon.I believe that this is time for me to look for a partner that will be together with me.I am a born Catholic and can attend all church, all that matters is my God is alive and have been doing a wonderful works.I had my education in Phoniex university and later joined the company that my dad works with in Florida.I'm engineer on log cabins and have bene w2orking on this for 9 years now.This project which am working and will soon finished is the hbggest project i have encounter so far because i have dreamed of thgis moment and really need a partner to get along .I have been here in london for 10 months and 8 days now and will soon finish my job.I moved back to North carolina when i got divorced with my ex.I live in rocky mount North Carolina and have been living there for 4 years.I believe that 2 people with the same desire toward relationship can balance each other out naturally and spiritually , DEVELOPMENT IS A GOOD THING FIRST. I am single and whole but my heart still and always long for my soul mate. I want to experience a healthy and wholesome relationship. It get lonely sometimes Helen. My daughter is 7 and her conversation is a little kiddy sometimes, even though she is very wise for her age. I want adult conversation with a touch of fun, understanding and enjoyment. One where I can be myself yet help balance that special one's needs. I want someone to love and know without a shadow of a doubt that I am loved back. One that will be honest with me from the heart and one that will be honest even if she has to tell me something that is not so pleasant, she can trust me enough to tell me the truth. One that when she don't want to talk to me as a partner and just need a friend, I can be that for her too, yet give her her space for her female bonding time. To me Helen that's not a fantasy that's just a good relationship with full of understanding.I really love the way you express yourself and it seems we share the same similarities.I am ataching a picture of me and my daughter tracy, also a picture of the both Log that am working on, you can see me and my friend Chris and his wife, also me and my daughter, as well see me working on the roof of the Log with my co-worker.I will be happy to have more communcation wth you and get to know you more better.Do you have yahoo messenger?Let me know, maybe that will be easy for us to talk .waiting to hear from you soon.Edward

--- On Sun, 7/17/11,

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 am 

And the game goes on, I had stopped contact with him in August because he was just boring me with pictures of other people, some fake job site he works at (which he claims is in Britain, but log house building in Britain is pretty rare and always has been) the log home photos he shared with me are from a company in Poland, lol. So using Google images, I have been trying to find out who he really is, so far, no avail. But this morning for fun I checked my email address only to find 15 emails from him, the last one dated the 7th of Sept, 2011. I will post it here for your perusing pleasure. I am sure I am going to get him somehow! He is constantly wanting my phone number, I am afraid I can't give him that, so not sure what to do next... anyhow, from Edward...
Hello My Dear XXXX ,
Good morning to you dear, how are you doing today and the kids?How s work going with you?Hope great.I really miss talking to you and have been worried about you.I am sorry for my late response to my email.My netwrok has been messing bg up this days and am really getting pissed off with that.How is everything going with you.I bet you have been busy for a little while now.Have you started working on buying the property you told me about, also i have bene thinking because i want to know what you really think about me my dear Helen, I want to know what you have in mind about me.I am really willing to get along with you and also meet you as soon as i finish my work.My heart is open to accept all that i have wanted in a woman and you sounds very easy going and what i want in a woman.I want to visit you and meet your family as well.How much does property cost over there dear.Today my friend at work was asking me about you because he saw your picture on my laptop at my office.I told him that you are doing good.My Dear Helen, I know that out communication is not so good now because of our scheule, but all am asking is please try and get intouch with me through phjone or you send me your number here so i can try to give you a call always.Today, it's almost evening here and soon i wll be done with my work.Tell me what you going to be doing today?I really miss talking to you and would be glad to get to talk to you so soon.I don't know what it will be to have you close and on the table facing you, looking at you and saying all my feelings out.t has been long time i had that knd of moment.You know my dear, for me, i would have said, i want to be talking to you all day because it's hard when i get back home and found myself all alone.It makes em sad and all i wqll do is to think about you and what i will do with you if you give me the change.and i will appreciate it so much.I will write you again when i get home.Please i want you to get more way os communicating.Okay.Lot of care.Hugssssssss.Edward

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 pm 
Gold Member

cassini wrote:
I am sure I am going to get him somehow!
How so? You have no idea who he is, where he is, what his real name is or where he lives. How do you think you can 'get' a ghost?

Suggestion: Block, ignore and move on with your life. The number of scammers on dating sites is huge, most are in West Africa, and as they are totally anonymous you are simply wasting your time.

| CyberCrimeOps.COM (Connect via Facebook) | Internet-Love-Scams.ORG |

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:07 pm 

Biggles wrote:
cassini wrote:
I am sure I am going to get him somehow!
How so? You have no idea who he is, where he is, what his real name is or where he lives. How do you think you can 'get' a ghost?

Suggestion: Block, ignore and move on with your life. The number of scammers on dating sites is huge, most are in West Africa, and as they are totally anonymous you are simply wasting your time.

I suppose if this was the first person on the internet I have dealt with I would let it go. The first one showed up at my door, and that was 14 years ago. I don't belong to any dating sites, he just happened to hit me up on facebook. I know I should just leave it be? But for now, no thanks. I will play him as hard as he is playing me.