ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Another woman's Story with Ren Richardson
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:23 pm 

Ren (Rennie Jay) Richardson, born December 23, 1965. Ren Richardson will take any woman, married, dating, or single. Most likely he is living in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa or Oklahoma. He is dangerous. Violent, handsome and charming. He lives a life of lies, deceit, conning and scamming. He finds his victims either on-line through single sites or cheating wives sites or were he works.

Rennie Richardson employment is typically with car dealerships. He has been fired from all of his jobs (aside from his last 2 from Feb-05 August-05 where he quit, to avoid paying child support) He was fired from his previous jobs due to servicing more then the pretty women's vehicles at the dealerships he works at.

Life threatening diseases? That is hard to know. Rennie Richardson's second wife received 3 STD's from him. Other women he was dating (he dated many at one time) had also contracted STD's. There are 3 confirmed abortions, with three different women. Ren is very promiscuous and does not believe in using a condom. He will take any woman, married, dating, or single. Most likely he is living in Nebraska, Iowa or Oklahoma. He is dangerous. Violent, handsome and charming.

Ren Richardson was discharged from the service due to the raping of 2 women. Fired from a coaching job for having DELETE THIS POST with a 15 year old team manager. Teaching licensed revoked due to having DELETE THIS POST with two students in junior high. Hospitalized in a mental facility twice. Rennie Jay Richardson worked in a boys and girls home and charges were brought against him in Kansas for having DELETE THIS POST with some of the young girls.

Ren Richardson has been married 3 times as of August of 2005. NONE of his wives are gay as he will state. He has 3 beautiful boys that he has abandoned. During his first marriage, that ended in 1996 he kept a book, and in the seven years he was married to his first wife, he had been with 70 women, most of them were confirmed.

Their reply was:
Subject: the best night of my life!
A little story to add on about Mr. Ren Richardson. I too, met him on a website. I too, was taken in by the charm. I too, was thinking... "he is too good to be true" He, of course, loved his Mom, volunteered at the church, coached basketball for the disabled, and worked his butt off as the Service Manager at the new Harley dealership. (ALL LIES, Big lies) So... when something sounds too good to be true, well, it probably is I was suspicious, to say the least. Funny how SMALL this town is. I mention the name Ren is passing at work one day, and am told "hey- S used to be married to a REN So, 2+2= talk to this woman and see if this is, in fact, her ex YEP Only she tells me she was 2 wife and that there is a CURRENT wife as well

So, wife 2 contacts wife 1. Wife 1 contacts wife 3 (CURRENT WIFE) and wife 3 contacts me, the "new girlfriend to be" (HA) and well... long story short... Though I had already told Ren to hit the road, lose my phone ... i was STILL able to recant my previous verbal attack and invite him over to my house one night. not a problem... he agreed, 10pm. And wife 3 current agreed as well, only she arrived at 9 for a few beers first. 9no, he didnt know she was also invited to this private party)

You can only imagine the look on his face when I invite him to my bedroom and his WIFE is sitting on my bed as I turned on the light. Beer in hand, chest held high... there she was LOUD AND PROUD, CALM AND CLASSY, all at once. Amazing And Ren could have said anything.... but what did he say? "I knew you would do this to me, Amy" and leaves.

Cost of dating service 19.95

Cost of BUD light for my new friend Amy I to share 7

Cost of seeing Ren's face that night... PRICELESS

OH AND before i took him to my bedroom, I had a candid conversation with him... and Amy heard the whole thing. He SWORE he was not married, SWORE he wanted me and only me and SWORE SWORE SWORE that he was everything he said he was, and MORE.

Oh yeah, he was so much more. More than I would wish on my worst enemy Stay alert, gals... and remember that we have to stick together, always... and check these guys out LISTEN TO THOSE LITTE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS

Submitted by 33Another Woman's Account of Ren Richardson

Yet ANOTHER Story:

Ren Richardson was diagnosed a sociopath who acts out sexually. He has no empathy, no remorse and does not believe he will ever get caught breaking the law. He is very social and charismatic - most people can't believe the terrible things he has done. PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!! He only leaves heartbreak and pain behind him. Not to mention that he avoids supporting his 3 children (that he knows about) - financially, emotionally, etc. - because he wants to live the high life. Ren Richardson has illegally obtained credit cards in a former spouse's name slept with minors, drives without a license and probably has no legal license or insurance on any vehicle he drives. Ren Richardson honestly believes the world is against him and the all of his ex's have created his awful life of homelessness, no job, no family, a crappy vehicle, etc. When it is his own mental issues and need for sexual perversion that has gotten him there. I can't even fathom the ACTUAL number of women he has slept with. It is mind numbing to think about. STAY AWAY FROM HIM AT ALL COSTS! If he is working, please call the State of Nebraska to report him to Child Support Enforcement!!

Last edited by Mustang Sally on Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Ren Richardson
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:33 pm 

I deleted the former post.

Last edited by coolbabe67439 on Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:43 am 

WOW! Thanks for your post!!!!

Last edited by Mustang Sally on Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Ren Richardson
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:47 am 

Does he EVER stop?
coolbabe67439
Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:33 pm Post subject: Ren Richardson

I wish I had read your entry BEFORE I got involved with this man, if you can call him that! However, brief the encounter was...it only took me a few days to figure out that he was a con, liar, and a user. Every word you wrote is true! And, I, too, urge any woman out there to stay away from this man!!

He is currently living with a woman in Topeka, KS....is not employed, and spends alot of time at Dan's Guitar Shop on 14th and Kansas in Topeka. He has been playing in a "band" on Sunday evenings at the Celtic Fox located on SW 8th in Topeka. In fact, he will be playing this evening. The last contact I had with Ren was yesterday, October 1, 2005, at approximately 2:00 pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:00 am 

Am I understanding this correctly? Was someone here actually involved with this man?
Tina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:59 pm 

Yes, I was one of his victims. I have spoken with many others who were victims as well, ex-wives, other vicitms, employers and his family. For whatever he keeps records and info on those he meets. Never loses a phone number or e-mail address, etc. For as bright as he is, he's not too smart.

Post subject: Yuck
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:24 pm 

These story make me sick. Due to the fact that i know where he works. He works as a CNA at TPM yes in topeka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:26 pm 

March 17 St. Patricks day he will be at the Varsity Blues Bar playing in a band from 2-5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:03 pm 

Thank you for your reply. It's been a while since I have done a search and I am thankful sights still pop up when doing a search on him...had that been the case for me, I would have never been one of his victims.

Watch your back, protect yourself and those around you. He is a dangerous man in many ways. Help get the word out. Is he a nurse? If that's the case I would be very concerend...my guess is he is preying on the elderly, the sick, the weak...this disgusts me!

Post subject: Is this lawful and safe?
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:15 pm 

How can he work as nurse assistant and have communicable diseases?

Post subject: AMAZING
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:09 pm 

Isn't it nice that he can play in a band and yet not pay one penny to the support of his 3 children???? If you want to see him - check out the band's website - he is the one in the blue shirt with cut off sleeves. That my friends is the picture of a DIAGNOSED sociopath. http://www.kingandtheboys.com/bio.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:19 pm 

What is the Disease he has?

Post subject: Communicable disease
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:29 am 

Not sure what "disease" he would have... I believe he is a carrier for HPV, but I don't believe he has anything else. (I have had a complete series of tests.) :cry:

Post subject: Re: Another woman's Story with Ren Richardson
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:45 pm 

It appears that it's been a while since anyone posted to this however I want to add something. It recently came to my attention that this individual is currently working in Topeka, Kansas at Kansas Neurological Institute as an LPN. Yes, he is a state of Kansas employee. In my opinion it would appear that they didn't do the proper background checks on him for his employment. This is very disturbing information since he is working with people that can't defend themselves and most can't even speak. KNI is a facility that homes persons with mental and physical disabilities. I also understand that he has been trying to pick up women left and right of all ages and races and body types. If this man is indeed as dangerous as it has been stated here EVERYONE should be EXTREMELY concerned. I also understand he is indeed in a band at this time and due to the pictures on the website for the band visual confirmation has been made that it is him although he has lost weight.

Post subject: Re: Another woman's Story with Ren Richardson
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:04 pm 

i finally got ren out of my life last september. recently, i got a call from his two yr girlfriend (you do the math). turns out, there wasn't a damn thing wrong with me at all. Ren (who also goes by wren wah on my space, rendy jackson on facebook) had poisoned my brain into thinking his jealous outrages were all my fault. i couldn't figure him out...why was he so insanely jealous. going through my cell, my email, constantly accusing me of bangoing every guy i spoke to....DUGH! he was cheating his a$$ off. told his girlfriend he was living with 'todd' for the summer. whatever. luckily, i dodged bullets with any std's. (i've been back to my gyno many times and she keeps telling me i don't need anymore tests, but still, DAMN!) He'll never pay me the money he owes. He once tried to extort me out of $500 to leave my house!! there's much more to this story that i'm embarrassed to even write, but let's just say, you'll never understand crazy and this man is bona fide! the previous post stated that he now works at KNI in topeka...that's true, his work number is 785-296-5401, home is 785-422-0647. I've heard from numerous women, all with the same story. Floors me how such smart women get swayed by a man whose favorite movie is Intolerable Cruelty. Mention pre-nup and he'll flip out. he once explained how pre-nups are an easy was to get out of marriage....whatever the f that means! He's thwarted with entitlement issues and actually believes his own lies. told me the military was supporting him through school....whatever, it's our tax dollars that were supporting him. yeah, that's right, the state is/was footin' the bill. his last band was patty king and the backseat boys, which he totally screwed them and left them high and dry. his new band, is called pocket planet...from what i hear, he still owes the drummer the money for the cd. this web site is cool...too bad we can't tattoo the url on his forehead!!!