There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: He is still out there scamming others
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:09 am 

This is my story
This Walter Thomas seeks services (webdesign) makes a small order and pays all legit, contcts u everyday through yahoo messanger (all messages recorded)says he is from texas but born in uk dob 10/17/62, hqad to take a job in nigeria as a civil enginer, after a month or more asks fror a favor as he claims he has no way th cash a ck from his insurance co in ohio. Sends a ck from his online account or a stolen name and address as Daniel Phan 1161 Robalo ct SanJose Ca 95132 phone 408 937 4866 to u and stops payment the very same day.Has the ck,made out to you . now u are on to this fraud as he lies about everything else, before the ck is cancled he needs help with money orders sends 7 international money orders each in the amount of 880, u put them inthe bank figuring they are no good. He threatens you to send his money(western union) everytime something is sent it has a different return address. I gave my bank the info on the fed ex money orders, with the return address. As they were all counterfiet.Still has the e-mail addy walterbee2003@yahoo.com i made a complaint to yahoo abusevery vague in their response, He is probably looking for someone else to rip off since he is allowed to use the internet, and no one really cares thats why this crap keeps happening. I have yet to speak with 1 law offical about this, I'm mad at myself, the uncaring law, and the internet for allowing this user to keep his e-mail and yahoo id . His threat is that he can be very dangerous at times ,probably a bluff but you never know. The neve to demand money that he knows is no good. Please if u can help put this guy away let me know. I even have his photo :x 8ballnthepocket