ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: i am busy with communicating with nigerians.....but
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:35 pm 

i will respond to everyone on other responses...i have become very informed and very consumed finalizing this cause..including$$$$$$..

but looks like i am the winner!!!!!!
spending way too much time clocking on ......to Karyn.... and wasterful time of attacks.....will not no more!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hear ya!!! i feel your pain!!!!!!.....i will share all of what i have learned to fight postal money orders scams!!!!!!

Angel Hugs!!
DeAnna

Post subject: The why?????
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:58 pm 

waryNatlanta

Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:43 pm Post subject: you saved me!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deanna, I read your story about getting arrested, and my hear goes out to you. I am going to buy some artwork from your web site to show my support. (Lol...don't worry - I'll pay with PayPal!!!)

In fact, I feel bad for each and every one of you who have fallen victim to these bastards. I am only grateful that you were here for me to get some understanding before I did anything stupid.

Thanks for sharing your tragic stories and for preventing one for me!

Post subject: Re: i am busy with communicating with nigerians.....but
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:02 pm 

DeAnna wrote:
i will respond to everyone on other responses...i have become very informed and very consumed finalizing this cause..including$$$$$$..

but looks like i am the winner!!!!!!
spending way too much time clocking on ......to Karyn.... and wasterful time of attacks.....will not no more!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hear ya!!! i feel your pain!!!!!!.....i will share all of what i have learned to fight postal money orders scams!!!!!!

Angel Hugs!!
DeAnna

DeAnn I never attacked you in any way, I simply asked you to explain to me in a way that is easier to read about what happened to you. You have to understand that I work with many many people each and every day, I do this freely I do not get paid to do so, but reality is remembering facts on every case is impossible, sometimes I have to be reminded.

I am glad that you have faith in fighting this, you are taking a bad situation and learning to help others through it, using the information you gain, that is what I did and that is what I will continue to do.

Please remember though that there is a delicate balance between the legal system and your defense. It is not as simple as to go into court and state your case with proof that you were scammed. Many have not a clue what these scams all involve therefore they do not understand how you could be a victim versus the perpetrator. It took me 2 years of court appearances to get my case resolved and finally get it through the heads of those prosecuting me that I was a victim. Now all attacking aside I am willing to tell you how I did it and put you in touch with those who can help you along the way but IF you are being charged with a crime you have quite a rough road ahead and I caution you to walk on egg shells around anyone who can possibly twist what you say and do in the process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:49 pm 

boy i hope you guys read up and get updated on the story! i have made the first move to make peace with Karyn..but she has yet to respond..maybe she has a reason..but i don't have time to wait for her response..as she states she doesn't have time to be fully updated on every person in need..i can relate..i guess

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:42 pm 

I respond at night when I can, I work 2 jobs during the day and also work with other organizations as well VOLUNTEER so if you all do not get immediate response it is because I havent made it back to the board yet not that I am ignoring anyone.