ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: watch our for these companies
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:06 pm 

A friend and I have been scammed a couple times now so we want to warn others to watch out for these companies and names:

Gamepost and her name is Anna. She had a lady named Joanne Lowry send us just over $4000.00 by paypal and then they were reversed by paypal cause she claimed she never gave Anna authority to take the money from her account so now we have to pay that money back to Paypal and have never heard from her again.

Another one to watch out for is Delixi Consults and the names are Mr. Chen and Colin Powel. They sent us a huge cheque and it turned out to be counterfeit. Now they are giving us a name of a Law Firm here in Canada that some guy supposodly has a claim against us trying to get the money from us that way. I called the law firm (the actual one with the 905 area code) and that number cannot accept outside calls so I sent a letter to them asking if a lady named Sophie works there and no she does not. When we dialed the number she left for us to call back it's some lady's answering machine named Mrs. Edward Yan.

Another is a man called Prof. Craig and he is a scam too. He sent us a cheque and it turned out to be false as well.

Another name to look out for is Allan Brown.

It's so amazing how many scammers there are out there, so PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:01 pm 

Jeremy Wang representing Delixi got me. I was scammed for $7750.00 before the back notified me of 2 counterfeit checks. I am an idiot. I never dreamed that this could be a scam. Here is the original e-
-----Original Message-----
From: Delixi Consults Company [mailto:infojeremywang06@yahoo.com.hk]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:25 AM
Subject: DELIXI CONSULT & CO. (WORK AS OUR AGENT)

Dear Sir/Madam,

A company, Delixi Consults based in England and China, is in need of representatives in Europe and North America and Canada to represent its interests with some companies that export products from China to this continents This message is send in english for universal understanding.

Our company Delixi Consults, Tao & ang Associate, a small consultant company in P.R. of China and England has been mandated to seek individuals in North America,Europe Asia and All over the World for this purpose. We are able to get your email address with the help of marketing research based on your location.

The Representatives will act as a receiving payment agents and also placing orders for goods and products from customers.You can be compensated with between 10% and 15% for your service. We guarantee you a minimum of $2,000 monthly part time and can reach $20,000 based on the volume and experience as time goes on. All this is possible because of delay in getting approval for oversea branch.

If you are interested and for more information, please send an email with your name and address and cell phone number and fax to Mr Jeremy Wang in charge of North American operation at: infojeremywang06@yahoo.com.hk

Thank you.
Mr. Lee Tao & ang(marketing),
for Delixi Consults & Co.

The 3 people involved were: Jeremy Wang; Scott Williams and Rick Reed.

I wired money to Rick Reed in Atlanta GA per Scott Williams request which I was told by Jeremy that he was his associate.

The bank treated me worse than criminal - my accounts were closed, I had 12 checks to bounce. It will take me 4 years to pay this loan off. I still am amazed at my own naivete. I thought I was smarter than this has proven to me. I thought that this would be an ideal part-time job. Never dreamed it would turn out to be the worst nightmare of my life.