ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lizzbaby34 or Elizabeth Ola from Lagos???
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:44 pm 

The subject person has been bugging me for months on Yahoo chat and has recently suggested that I help her (Through her attorney) to cash some government checks from the U.S. Government payable to her father.

Wanting to be cordial and friendly, I said.."Sure, why not?" However, it has not happened yet.

I have already had one very bad experience where I was approached by another "woman," supposedly a foreign student in Washington (state) who asked outright for money to help pay for her sick father's hospital bill in Nigeria. I immediatly suspected something was not right and confronted her and she ("it") became belligerent threatening to get her gang friends from Washington State to find me and kill me. Needless to say, I felt compelled to report the incident to the FBI (complaints@ifccfbi.gov) who eventually referred me back to my local law enforcement.

Anyway, I want to know if the name Liz, Lizzbaby34, Liz Ola or Elizabeth Ola has surfaced anywhere else, especially if she (it) been trying to play the same game with others here. So far this has been a very cordial (totally non-sexual) attempt on my part to be a good ambassador to a person in a foreign country.

I've been networking for over 10 years now and amazingly have only recently run directly into these lowlife scammers who try to play us like we're a bunch of embeciles. I don't spend much time on these kinds of situations except when my curiosity flares up so it has really not been an issue for me. Nonetheless, I'm grateful to ScamVictimsUnited.com for a forum/website that deals with these scumsucking predators. I'm very motivated to learn of any innovative ways that other Computing or Networking Professionals, including m*e*r*c*e*n*a*r*i*e*s or others here have for dealing with these people.

Please feel free to contact me with any useful or "innovative" tactics. I would love to be of service in this regard.

United In The Fight to "UNCOVER, DISCOVER and DISCARD!
John

P.S. I will post the full transcript of my close encounter with the belligerent scammer very soon.

Scamming is "practically" sanctioned in Nigeria. Nigerian scammers systematically SCAM good people everywhere, especially in "RICH" western countries. They operate with the protection of their corrupt government. The love idiots. RU1?
John