ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Africaribb Bank
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:51 am 
I am seeking people that have had any dealings with the folling people or institutions. DAVID MOSS, PAUL ONANUGA, ROBERT CLARKSON, RICHARD LAMBERT or AFRICARIBB BANK. Please come foward and contact me, we need to team together for a chance at getting on a nationally syndicated TV show, I have hopes of getting Oprah's attention on this matter.
I believe the only way to get the authorities out of the donut shops is to bring further outright openness to this ever expanding problem and possibly by showing a combined dollar amount, which is more than likely in the tens of millions if not more, on TV where authorities will not be able to ignore it. Maybe then they will realize that these blaently stolen funds are more than likely financing terrorism throughout the world.
So PLEASE, I have set up a special email account for this purpose and you can reach me at scamed25@yahoo.com Please come foward and lets work together in numbers and at least try to get something done[/b]

Post subject: additional people who work with these
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:28 am 

Thanks scamed25 for asking for this info. I would like to add some names to the Africaribb scam. In being scammed by the same that you listed I have also had contact with Anita George, Amos Dada, Walter Bassom, Maxwell Ugochukwu, Kim Roshan Tandy, Dwight Harriman, Jane Anderson, John Peters, Andrew Martins, Hon. Peter G. Daugherty Of the Queens Bench Division, and Anthonia Ifidon. I might find some more in looking back through paperwork. Please anyone who was scammed I know that it isn't easy to admit being taken in but if we can get all the names of those involved out here online maybe we can save someone else from facing the same shame we ourselves feel for letting such scum suck us in and take us for our hard earned money. Their game is a good one and academy awards should be given because these people are good at what they do and it is hard not to believe them. Even after you know you have been scammed you still want to believe that the one person you have dealt with the most couldn't be involved but must have been scammed just like yourself. They are that good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:00 am 

Hello Scamed25 and the others,

I have scammed recently as well.It is a good idea to carry this bulls**t we have been going through ,to TV.Maybe the banks,authorities will do something more useful for the victims like ourselves here.

Scammers names are below;
Vivian James innocent_vivian28@yahoo.com
Kenneth Ichenwo Otuka

Good Luck to all of us!

Post subject: corrected e-mail address
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:08 am 

I had my e-mail address listed as scamed25@yahoo.com and it should have listed as soscamed25@yahoo.com I can now be reached at either address please continue to send requested info to either of these emails, if you have tried in the past to send info and it came back as undeliverable please do try again, I have found other people that have been scamed by the listed individuels but I want it all I want to nail these people to the wall.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMED IN THE PAST AND ARE NOW RECEIVING EMAILS FROM "POLICE" OR "EFCC" PLEASE BE CAUSIOUS I BELIEVE THE EFCC DOES EXIST BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE AN EMAIL ADRESS THAT ENDS IN "YAHOO.COM" IT WOULD BE A ".GOV" OR A ".ORG" ADDRESS BUT EVEN BE CAUSIOUS THEN LOOK THEM UP ON THE WEB AND CONTACT THEM BY PHONE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:20 pm 

Ok first of all none of the names these scammers use are their real names! I have stated this numerous times and the only purpose it serves to post the names is to expose what they are currently using. They will dig up names from tons of places just to have something to use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:22 am 

Karen what you say may be true but the fact that the names do come up in a search does save others from being scammed by these same people. The fact that Africaribb came up in a post here ended the scam against my ex sister in law as she could no longer insist that it was all real. So the names do help being posted. David Moss was scamming with this name for over a year or maybe longer and getting a lot of money with it. Then using the names if we connect bank accounts can be compared where money was sent and can be turned over to 419legal where they give the information to the banks. So no we will probably not catch this scammer but what if by chance they are kept on the line and something can be set up? Isn't it at least worth a try?