ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I got some $$$ Back
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:55 am 
I did want to share with all that I did get $1,750.00 back, a far cry from the $12,750 I was robbed of but the satisfaction of scamming the scammer was great. After I was told that I needed to send a final payment of $84,000.00 for Indeminity Insurance I took a couple of days and then got back to my "accounts supervisor" telling him I found an investor that was willing to come up with the $84,000.00 but that the Investor wanted to see something come back from the bank prior to releasing the 84k which I said was on hold, I even doctored up my wire receipt from $7,650.00 to make it look like one for the 84k with ON HOLD written at the bottom. well the so called accounts supervisor was looking at 84k about to be dropped in his account so naturally he western unioned me $1,750.00 out of his own pocket because he said the bank would not release any of the funds. I had told him my investor wanted to see $2,500.00 but what the heck at least I got something back and boy did his attitude change after that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:57 pm 

OMG this is great hahahaha, now there is just one thing left for you to do, choose your internet street name which do you prefer from the list below:

Guido

3 Finger Louis

0r

Slick Willy

Hurry these names are popular and will be gone fast. Best of all they are on sale FREE this week so rush right in and reserve your name fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:08 am 

i did that, still waiting for the check to clear. I hope everything goes well as u did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:24 am 

Please notice that the post was that they received the money through Western Union, mot in a check. Have the check verified not just made available in your account. Checks from scammers come in many forms. They are usually fraudulent but sometimes as has been posted here are from other victims of the scammers accounts, in other words real accounts but still counterfeit checks. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:34 am 
silviap wrote:
i did that, still waiting for the check to clear. I hope everything goes well as u did.

He wrote you a check? You got nothing, I am sorry to tell you.