ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Am I Safe?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:02 am 
These group has pounced on me already.Infact i have sent them all my details,including my phone number.Now they demand $800 from me to facilitate the aquisition of Affidavit from Nigeria's Justice office, so that $5000,000. can be transfered to my account .The huge sum of money is puported to have been deposited in Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. by one Mr.Ramirez,as a will in the name of his son .Both of them are now dead with no one to claim the money.I am already aware that they are Scammers.I am enjoying my time with them.My worry though is how far we might end

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:41 pm 
Gold Member

They have your real information so you must excercise extreme caution in dealing with them.
It is always best to use an alias and phone numbers that cannot be traced to you if you want to bait.
I would strongly suggest that you end contact with them now by saying your wife was worried and called the Secret Service and FBI.They are now monitoring all incoming calls and mail.
PLease, for your safety, end it now!
If you think you think yoiu'd like to play with them, go to http://www.scamorama.com and read some great letters that baiters have sent ot scammers.
Also http://www.419eater.com to see how people do it. This website is for serious scambaiters only and newcomers must learn about the board and not post anything until they understand the policies and rules.
Great fun reading the work of others in the foum under published works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:45 pm 

This is the risk you take playing with scammers after you contact FBI and Secret Service. If you know they are scamming and accept ANYTHING from them, communicate in ANY way with them even if you only intend to mess with them, it can be taken the wrong way by those who are dead serious with badges.

They could assume you are part of the gang and you will wind up in jail with a hell of a lot of expense and charges on you. END IT NOW!

These scumbags are not worried about you or your safety, your pocket book or anything else , they know the govt wont touch them in another country and they use that to their advantage.

They have your real information, they do keep gang members in the united states, DO NOT tempt them to come looking for you.

END IT NOW! for your own safety.

Let the authorities handle the situation .