ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NIKKO Bank, Switzerland!!! Yeah Right!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:07 pm 
I was "contacted" by an employee from the "bank". He first talked to me about different things, he never mentioned anything about money (coming or going). We spoke for about 2 months about the U.S. and things like that. Then one day he emailed me and said one of the bank customers just passed away and left $56,000,000. He did not leave the money to any one, so the first "relative" to claim it got all of it. He said he would give me all the info on how to "claim" it. I went along and filled out all the paper work. Months later I was still filling out papers "for the bank". Well finally the money was ready to be transferred and the told me I needed to send them $1500 to get started. I replied telling them I didn't have that much money to send. They told me to send as much as I could and they would take care of the rest. I was very unbelieving so I asked for some kind of guarantee. The "attorney" sent me a signed guaratee stating that I could get all of my money back if I wasn't satisfied. Well to make a long story short. I sent $1000 and have gotten nothing back but a $98,000 check that was no good. I lost everything and got nothing in return, I used money that was supposed to go for my house payment........I lost my house, lost my children and had my husband divorce me. What do I have to show for it? Nothing but tears, if any one fell for the same scam or has recieved similar messages please feel free to contact me at whitefirefairy@msn.com. I will be more then willing to help you avoid losing any thing to these heartless people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:06 am 
Gold Member

Sorry to hear that you became a victim of the 419 advance fee fraud, Firefairy.
If you've got your scammers details then please PM them to me and we'll see if it's possible to exact any revenge on your behalf, or if anyone has already done so.

You can help play a part in bringing down fake bank websites, which are used as part of this type of scam, by joining the monthly Flashmob which attacks and brings down as many of these sites as possible on the first day of each month.
It's easy to join in. All you need is a little time and your computer.
You can find details here :- http://www.artists-against-419.mugus.co ... hmob.shtml

That link will show you what happens, why and how.
Details of the next Flashmob, taking place on the first of April, will be posted on this site. Everyone is encouraged to join in. It may well give you a great deal of satisfaction being able to join in and watch the fake bank sites toppling out of existence, one after the other, during the course of the day.
The more of you taking part, the greater the success wil be, and it's one way that everyone can get a little satisfaction by doing something constructive to help combat the lowlife scammers from around the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:10 am 
Gold Member

Would you post details of the bank (and of its website if you have it) please.