ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stop contacting those people
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 pm 

It seems scammers are having a hard time making money. An online friend received the following email and sent it to me. Thanks to this site and others like it I am hoping we have made a huge difference. Scammers are now warning us about being scammed while trying to scam us.

Subject: Stop contacting those people.
To:
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 5:57 AM

Hello,
I'm Mr Eric Park of Tampa, FL 33629.But reside In New York for Now, I'm a US citizen, I'm 51yrs Old. I'm one of those that took part in the Inheritance/Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $38,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr.John Samuel, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I'm the most happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounteing to $11,000,000.00 Moreover, Mr.John Samuel, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. John Samuel.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY
Name : Mr.John Samuel (Barrister)
Email: josephsa10@msn.com OR josephsamson02@yahoo.com.hk
Telephone number- +00234-8026015413
You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. John Samuel was just $320 for the paper works which according to him is compulsory, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mr Eric Parks.
Trustee/Treasurer, Triad Foundation Inc.
1902 South Wykagyl Street
Tampa, FL USA. 33629
Education: BS, Business Administration
Phone: 917-595-3101

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php