ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Reply back Beloved
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:54 pm 

Scammers are now using real information in the news to get victims to send them money. DO NOT fall for it.

The real story is here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

"Stash of money found in Baghdad
Foreign currency worth nearly $200m has been found in a Baghdad neighbourhood, the US military say.
Troops found $100m and 90m euros in 31 containers, US Central Command said.
The money has been flown out of the country to a "secure location" for counting purposes and will eventually be returned to Iraq to help rebuild the country, the US said."

Click on the above link to read the rest of the stroy.

Here is the email trying to scam people out of their money.

Return-Path: <root@rwa64-014.fmcity.com>
Received: from 118.219.234.75 (HELO rwa64-014.fmcity.com) (118.219.234.75)
Date: 15 May 2009 16:24:45 +0900
Subject: reply back Beloved From:
Sgt James Clayton Mc Mahan jr <mcmahanclaytonjames@rocketmail.com>

WHOIS - 118.219.234.75

IPv4 Address : 118.219.224.0-118.219.239.255
Network Name : HANANET-INFRA
Org Name : SK Broadband Co Ltd
Address : SK NamsanGreen Bldg. Jung-gu Namdaemunno 5(o)-ga Seoul
Zip Code : 100-711

From: Sgt James Clayton Mc Mahan jr <mcmahanclaytonjames@rocketmail.com>
Subject: reply back Beloved
Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 3:24 AM

Hello Daer Beloved , I hope my email meets you well. My name is Sgt .James Clayton jr. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Baghdad in Iraq, with Oesophageal cancer which has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few weeks/month to live, according to medical experts. My late 2 colleagues who died last week in a bomb blast and I found a huge sum of $25 Million USD in Baghdad neighbourhood (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm) that we have successfully moved out of the country to Spain via a diplomatic courier service.. I am contacting you because i want you to help with claiming of this merchandise and help me distribute them to charity organizations and homeless people. I feel distributing the funds would be a way to appease the LORD and also want God to be merciful to me and my late friends and also accept our souls ,because we have killed so many in the war, but we where only serving our country. I have decided to give this sum 0f $25 Million USD to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. I will want you to help me collect this consignment and dispatched it to charity organizations like i have said earlier. I have set aside 30% for you and your time. The most important thing is that can I TRUST you Once the funds get to you?, and also would you distribute the rest 50% to charity organizations?. Your own part of this deal is to contact the DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE on how the consignment can be released and sent down to your home address and also find a safe place where the funds can be kept. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times because if the authorities are aware of this funds, it would be seized and used for purchasing ammunitions and irrelevant accessories, whereby we have so many sick, homeless kids dying with hunger.. I am awaiting your urgent response on my private email address, mcmahanclaytonjames@rocketmail.com IN GOD WE TRUST!!!! Regards. Sgt James Clayton Mc Mahan jr.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php