ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: he should be someone of nigeria-connection?
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:33 am 

Hello, I am new here and need please your help, because amnesty international Nigeria wants to and can help me only if has been excluded that it is a Scam. If a so-called Scam mail of my fiancée has never agreed, however, but only emails (dear poems and greetings). Has got to know him on the Internet with Meetic etc. more than 2 years ago (mother Briton / father of Americans) .He Briton is used and has lived in Housten/Texas and before he as an independent high and Underground construction engineer to Lagos Nigeria has gone. His bank (BOA) has to him be recommended "to freeze" account as long as and to take traveler's cheque and credit card. If he has also done. Then had to find out, however, after the consumption of his cheques and the credit of his credit card that he can dispose of his own account (credit) and his bank sends him neither cheques nor money to Nigeria (I have called up myself several times his bank, but they send nothing to Nigeria).To free again his account, he must stand before his agency leader in the states and sign. Hence, he could not pay from 08.2006 his workers and calculations any more. After execution of his order for which he has got a "reward" in Ghana he was paid in 02.2007 with a cheque, however, he could not redeem in Nigeria separate on his account in the states had to submit. So to pay again no cash around his workers and calculations.Because I wanted to have him, finally, with myself, I have offered to him(it) to send money. He wanted this only not because one his(its) passport has drawn and has accused(charged) him and I could send money (bit by bit approx. 100,000 euro), hence, only about western union on the names of his workers. To the presentation(model) at court(dish) he had to request(requesition) in February, 2007 at his(its) bank(bench) for a bank statement (here I have) of .The judges the writing(letter) of the bank(bench) and the bank statement with more than sufficient(enough) credit has are (Joels has asked several times for it, nevertheless, one should fly on his costs with him in the states with it he can release his account again, but one does not want) and he has been condemned, nevertheless, to 6 years and now in custody. I have no address and can reach him, hence, not at all more. (We have called up usually daily or chatted about messenger) being 6-year-old son is since October of last year after him his mother has also died in Lagos and there in a hospital (malaria) and also him I cannot reach. They could be both already since December, 2006 here if one helped Joels to come to his own account. Unfortunately, I know Nobody in Nigeria and one has said to me without knowing "Anybody" in the country---no chance of help! Why should he dismount there 6 years for "NOTHING"? What and should to Whom it use? Of it nobody gets his money. What is he able to do for the fact that Nigeria cash paid-uply only cheques do not separate exhibits?Maybe Somebody can help me here or do you believe it is deception?

Post subject: Re: he should be someone of nigeria-connection?
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:11 pm 
Gold Member

I had a hard time understanding your post but I saw the words wire money through WU. It is a scam. Do not send any money.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:34 pm 

I have payed this money already in 2006 and 2007, so he could live and pay something to his workers.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:22 pm 
Gold Member

Well then don't send him any more. Cut ties and move on.