Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Advance transfer fee via "western union" scam
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:52 am 

Have a look at this "scamed" e-mail: :arrow:

My Beloved Darling,

How are you today ? I believe everything is fine,as for me I am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life,
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where I am living today as a result of the untimely of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace)

Darling I appreciate your honesty towards assisting me,sweetheart I want to inform you that this moment I have sent a letter to my bank in informing them about my conclusion to nominate you as my foreign representative to whose account this money should be transfer.I will be waiting for your call today as soon as you contact the bank, Please darling calls me with this number (+221 776 880 887) I thank God for the life of Rev Garry Thomos the pastor of the church located in the camp where I receive and send emails to you. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.
He is like a father to me here as his church assists United Nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.

Please read this information below and keep it secret from anybody's hearing. Contact the bank either by phone or through e-mail to find out the ways of moving this deposit/money to you. When you contact them, these are the information you have to give them to identify me. Please if you need any information more , just ask for it so as to move this process fast enough.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR. Miller Mclean

TELEPHONE NUMBER IS + 44 7024032088 / 0044 702 402 4869

EMAIL ADDRESS-
(cares-rbsplclondon@livesync.com) (bank-rbs-plcuk@livesync.com)

Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.

Attention Mr Miller Mclean the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 3.8 million dollars deposited by late father of which I am the next of kin. After which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR Majzoub Al-Khalifa)

AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)

NEXT OF KIN MISS (Sandra Majzoub Al-Khalifa)

ACCOUNT NUMBER (RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A.)
God bless you as you do this today,
Yours in
Sandra

This chain of scams came soon after i registered in one of christian DATING sites.

it is a scam!

Post subject: Re: Advance transfer fee via "western union" scam
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:58 pm 

I have got the same e-mail that started with a message that came from one of my favorite rapper web site that i sighned up to recieve fan info. she sent a comment stating that she neede me to contact her on her yahoo e-mail because it was alot more private to talk. DONT DO IT!!!![quote="Pollux"]Have a look at this "scamed" e-mail: :arrow:

My Beloved Darling,

How are you today ? I believe everything is fine,as for me I am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life,
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where I am living today as a result of the untimely of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace)

Darling I appreciate your honesty towards assisting me,sweetheart I want to inform you that this moment I have sent a letter to my bank in informing them about my conclusion to nominate you as my foreign representative to whose account this money should be transfer.I will be waiting for your call today as soon as you contact the bank, Please darling calls me with this number (+221 776 880 887) I thank God for the life of Rev Garry Thomos the pastor of the church located in the camp where I receive and send emails to you. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.
He is like a father to me here as his church assists United Nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.

Please read this information below and keep it secret from anybody's hearing. Contact the bank either by phone or through e-mail to find out the ways of moving this deposit/money to you. When you contact them, these are the information you have to give them to identify me. Please if you need any information more , just ask for it so as to move this process fast enough.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR. Miller Mclean

TELEPHONE NUMBER IS + 44 7024032088 / 0044 702 402 4869

EMAIL ADDRESS-
(cares-rbsplclondon@livesync.com) (bank-rbs-plcuk@livesync.com)

Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.

Attention Mr Miller Mclean the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 3.8 million dollars deposited by late father of which I am the next of kin. After which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR Majzoub Al-Khalifa)

AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)

NEXT OF KIN MISS (Sandra Majzoub Al-Khalifa)

ACCOUNT NUMBER (RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A.)
God bless you as you do this today,
Yours in
Sandra

This chain of scams came soon after i registered in one of christian DATING sites.

it is a scam![/quote]