ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ALPHA RHEINTAL BANK (SWITZERLAND)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:37 am 

message from: frankgarvida3@terra.es

Hello,
I apologize for this intrusion; I decided to contact you through email due to the urgency involved in this matter. My name is Frank Garvida, I work with ALPHA RHEINTAL BANK (SWITZERLAND). I need your co-operation in receiving USD8.6M that has been in a dormant account with my bank for over 10 years. It is very important that the claim is made, as the bank will turn the funds over to the Switzerland government treasury anytime from now if it remains unclaimed. What bother me most is that we have some unscrupulous government official who will embezzle this fund instead of using it for good course. It is because of this I have sought for your assistance for us to both pull this through.I will provide you with detailed information on the modalities of this operation once I have your interest but I must say that trust flourishes business. Therefore let your conscience towards this proposal be nurtured with sincerity. I don't think I need to spell out the importance of secrecy in this matter considering the amount involved. I will bring you up to date with all the information as soon as I hear from you. If I don't hear from you within a certain period I will assume you are not interested and will solicit for a new partner, but if you know you are interested let me know. Once the funds have been transferred we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.Please send your response to my personal email frannkgarvida@yahoo.com.ph, doing otherwise I may never receive your message. Thank you.

Frank Garvida

Post subject: 2nd part of letter!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:40 pm 

I received the following letter after the exact same above letter from the same scam artist....I hope you enjoy it. :D Thank you for your reply.

I would like you to read this email carefully and reply me so that I will be sure of whom I'm dealing with before we start the transaction.

My dear friend, I need your total devotion and trust to see this transaction through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you exercise devotion, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

HISTORY OF THE FUNDS:
In 1997, Eng Ernst Weber a came to my bank to engage in business discussions with our Private Banking Services Department. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 7.2Million United States Dollars, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to his case; I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief operations officer of the Private Banking Services Department, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings. The favoured route in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on 6000 traditional stocks and bond managers and 2000 managers of alternative investments. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over 8.6 million United States Dollars, this margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired a low risk guaranteed returns on investments. At that point we had to stop the turn around trying to get a better offer on investment with low risk.

Since I managed the private banking sector I was given an ultimatum to investigate into why the portfolio has been inactive for so long. Efforts were made to locate Eng Weber since I have not heard from him in a long while; I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of my bank, ALPHA RHEINTAL BANK (SWITZERLAND). Few weeks later, information started to trickle in and apparently he was dead. We later found out that Mr. Weber and his family had been killed in a plane crash in France, which claimed the lives of every passenger on board in 2000.

The bank immediately launched an investigation into any possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some level of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank also gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; he died intestate.

In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past years been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. The investigation never yielded any result; my official capacity dictates that I am the only party to supervise the investigation and the only party to receive the results of the investigation. So, $8.6M is still lying in my bank and no one has ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the banking laws of Switzerland, at the expiration of 10 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Switzerland government if nobody applies to claim the funds. What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something, it is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is filled with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. My bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family; they have investigated for months and have found no family hence the investigation has now come to an end.

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE:
I am now in contact with a foreign online bank. What I now intend doing is for you to open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to the account which you will open in the bank, because the bank share the same telex code with my bank meaning that any transfer between this bank and my bank will be seen as in-house. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you have to listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. 30% of the total sums will be accrued to you upon confirmation of the funds in your account. Although it may seem small, but you have to understand and accept this since 40% of the total sum will go to charity, as my entitlement here is also 30%.

I will obtain a certificate of deposit from my bank; it will be issued in your name. This will make you the bona-fide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

As a show of good faith, I have attached copy of my work I.d and some of my family photos for you to see the person you are dealing with. See the attached file. Pls understand that you must keep my entire information safe in your exclusive preserve because of my position in my bank and my career and I assure you that I will also keep all your information 100% safe as well.

Before we commence, I will need to send to me your full names and address. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work.

I will send the name, contact details of the bank so you can commence communication with them. Please keep this transaction confidential.

Thank you for your time,

Mr Frank Garvida.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.