It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Orient, Nigerian Scam Letter
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:13 pm 

From The Desk Of Ubammadu Eke,

Branch Manager Orient Bank (Nig) Plc

Cell phone 234-8024323890

Dear xxxxxx,

I am the Branch Manager Orient Bank ( Nig ) Plc, ( LATE Engr , Mark xxxxx ) a National of your country, who is a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.

Here in shall be referred to as my client On 5th JUNE 2002, my client, his Awife, and their three children were involved in AUTO-MOBILE CRASH along Lagos to Abuja express way and all family died in this fatal AUTO-MOBILE crash on 5th JUNE 2002 Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name Or Midle Name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence Icontacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the moneyand property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared no serviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Orient Bank (Nig) PLC. Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($29.4 million u s dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. Or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same First,Midle or last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($29.4 million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the money.50% to me and 50% to you we might incur in this transaction an attorney will be contracted to help us revalidate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used toback up any claim we may make.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HENCEFORTHKINDLY SEND YOUR

( 1 ) YOUR DIRECT CELL PHONE & FAX NUMBER.

( 2 ) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS .

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the .please treat this letter with strick confidentiality and urgency.

IMPORTANT : REPLY BACK TO ME THROUGH MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS : (ubaeke2006@myway.com)

Thanks Ubammadu Eke.

- uba eke

Post subject: same letter
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:17 pm 

i get those same letters all the time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:04 pm 

I know a guy who even managed to get $150 from them for bank fees upfront ;-)