ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RETURN OF $10,000
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:02 pm 

I was scammed, April of 2004. The amount was $10,000. Through dilligent tracking and information I managed to stop the transfer of funds from a ligitimate bank in New York. The funds were recalled and put back into my banking account minus $1.00 for the cost of the transfer. The scammers decided not to go and "pick" up the moneys. I then promptly closed my personal bank account and put the moneys in another account. I have written to every agency possible, made more than $300 dollars in overseas calls and managed to "convince" the scammers that I was on their trail. These people are very dangerous. Whether you receive letters from Nigeria or China, or Canada. It is very important to post them on this website. I have posted 3 letters to date and the results of finding my moneys. I have personally taken an interest in all of these unfortunate incidents. It is ONLY through people like us that we may "slow-down" this unspeakable act of violation. Those that would like to contact me, may do so. Good luck to all of you!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:37 pm 
You got very lucky, we have only been able to retrieve a very few wires, they normally pick up the money right away