ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Check Fraud
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:05 pm 

My mother recently had someone (actually, the name was "Lindsey M. Sisti") write out a credit card check for $12,000 to her name, and forged my mom's name. Kind of funny how "Lindsey M. Sisti" appears to be a member of this website... hmmmmm.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:35 pm 

Look Strwberry , Scammer's use victim's name's all the time quite offten they get the victim's personal info i.e ss number's address and even a copy of there signature . The scammer's see this site to so that person may have ticked off a scammer by exposing there game . You should know what the game is before you make accusation's like the one your hintting at ........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:21 am 

Strawberry I was also scammed by the same group as Lindsey as you can see if you look in advanced fee frauds, Africaribb. I received from this group checks written on the account of Coca Cola Bottling. They use many methods in which to trap you into their scams. I know this does not make the matter any better in your case but please try to understand that the scammers use any means possible to trap those who they are dealing with. I do not know the entire situation which has occurred in your case but I did not write the checks from Coca Cola they were sent to me by someone I was told was an investor who was willing to help me with the fees involved in getting an inheritance that was supposed to belong to my sister in law. As rebel says these scammers do whatever they feel they need to do to not only scam from their victims but use their victims to commit other scams. Afterall they do have all of the information necessary to do this since they get copies of drivers licenses and signatures on things so it is easy for them to commit any fraud they choose with the victims information.