ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TRACKING SCAMMERS
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:35 am 
Yes, i have really enjoyed my time with these thugs.I admired the way they finally withdrew when they discovered things were not going to be workable.Now,with the information i have gathered on these people,can't i provide someone who cares,the clues so that these people can be tracked, and brought to justice's hold?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:14 am 
Gold Member

If you'd like to PM me the emails with full headers, I can tell you where to send the info to the right law enforcement agency.
Some are better than others so it depends on the origin of the scam.
The US and Canada will archive the info while South Africa will go after them.
Glad to help with more info!
Cheers,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:41 pm 

Well Even finding someone in Nigeria that is willing to go after these guys is hard to come by. 419 legal is about the only one I saw yet that is in the slightest interested in nailing these guys. To count on the govt there is nto going to happen. Most of the govt officials do not care or are scamming too or getting paid to stay quiet and look the other way.

The US govt could care less, they complain about thes crime but do nothing.

Post subject: Ruined life
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:50 am 
Has there been any documentation of someone ever successfully tracking down these bastards on their own? My disabled mother sits in jail right now because the scumbags sent her a fake check. -They will pay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:53 am 
Gold Member

There have been more reports of people being murdered and maimed while travelling in a foreign country without proper papers, support or knowledge of the criminals they are hunting.
Best leave this to the professionals and let us know what we can do to help your mother.
Please post the circumstances and we can help refer you to the right places and people. That's what we are here for. Right now she needs the help and support more than you need to seek vengence.
Let us guide you through this!
Churchmouse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:09 am 

Dylan could you email me or pm me your situation with your mother? How long has she been in Jail and is she there just charged or has she been through the courts and convicted?

Post subject: Lotto Scam
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:35 pm 

I have received this letter from the Following I am providing the copy.

Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 17th of March, 2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number 3772-554 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-31-45 which consequently won in the second category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of $500,000.00 usd (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Only.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security Protocol to avoid double claiming, unnecessary delay and unwarranted abuse of this program by some Participants. All participants were selected through a Computer ballot system drawn from over 30,000,000 Individual email addresses and 20,000,000 cooperate email address names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three years.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like Mr. Bill Gates, the Sultan of Brunei, ETC. We hope with part of your winnings you will take part in our next years 50 million Dollars International lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agents: Mr.J.Martins of EURO LINE GRUPO SEGURIDAD SA, MADRID SPAIN on email: eurolinesinfo@madrid.com or Remember all winnings must be claimed not later than 30th of May, 2005.After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to state Treasury bond as unclaimed.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence to our fiduciary agents including your phone and fax number. Furthermore, shall there be any change of your address, please do inform our agents as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Mary Jones (Co-coordinator)
GLOBAL STAKES LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS

Now they are asking me for 1850 euro dollars so I can get my money.They have my fax number and account number for my bank.Luckily for me their is no money in that account.Can you help?I have 24 hrs to contact them I also have all their E mails saved.

Juan A. Concepcion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:19 pm 
It's a scam . I get about 6 of these a week in my baiting account . First close your bank account "TODAY" . Don't worrie about the Fax number they will bug you for awhile but they will stop . Change the Fax number if you want to . Don't call these people and by God don't believe anything these people are telling you . If I really won he money these people told me I would be worth 600 million . It's a scam it's a scam it's a scam ........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:21 pm 

Here is a good question to ask these thugs

If I really won this much money why cant you just take the fees out of my winnings and send me the difference?

Post subject: Scam
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:41 pm 

They have a bogus account and I did tell them to take it out of my winings and they gave the your miney is already secure and can not be touch.I responded by letting them know they where a scam and I reported their business to the authorities and I haven't heard from them since.

Post subject: i am a law agent in Nigeria
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:06 am 
Hello and good day i have carefully read all u posted.Well i am a law enfrecment agent in nigeria look for the members of the 419 team and they are so difficult to get.well if u know u can help us with any of their info or ip proders address do so and let us swing into action.Thank u.Colin Bowen.my mail colin_bowen@yahoo.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:34 am 
Your a lier and a scammer :lol: you can't fool anyone on this board .So go bugger a pig that's what you do in your country . :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:10 pm 

Come on Rebel shouldn't we all just give this sob what he wants so he can pass it on to his buddies and they can change their info and move on to other victims and make sure that his current victims get the new ifo before their accts are shut down. After all he is a law enfrecment officer is that kinda like fleecer. Colon we already know we could help you but why when we can give this info to the real enforcers who will use it for the good of those being scammed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:13 pm 

Colin first of all you are supposedly in Nigeria but emailing from a .co.uk yahoo address, dead give away dude. Second of all any real cop would offer up credentials that are verifyable, you did no such thing. If you want to find these jerks look in your own back yard, they are everywhere over there and dont tell me that you cannot find them, they are so blatant and open about what they do there , hell I suspect even cops and the government there know more than they are letting on. Hmmm wonder why.

Go visit your local cyber cafe 99.9% of the garbage sitting at computers are probably scammers, just like you. have fund dude but you get nothing from us here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:21 am 
Gold Member

Nice one Colin! ;)

Whilst members of this site hate scammers, you do need to understand the mindset of the average Nigerian Scammer. In their jack-the-lad culture, someone who can get something for nothing is widely admired, so this guy was merely trying it on. Sooner or later he will find a new victim and yet more money will fall from the heavens. He regards victims in the same way we think about the cow that was slaughtered to provide that nice piece of barbecued steak - ie not at all!

You have to admire his front!!! But then again this site is based in the USA and you consider suicide bombers to be "cowards" whereas most of us have not got the guts to blow ourselves to bits. Cowards they are not!! Never under-estimate your enemies.

The pity is that we are powerless to do anything about him.