ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Truth About Online Paid Surveys
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:01 pm 

I'm sure many of you have seen ads for paid surveys, online surveys, paying surveys and related work at home opportunities.

The truth about taking surveys for money is that they do work. Just don't expect to get rich from them. They are only a fun way to earn some extra spending money.

Also you should never pay a website in order to be able to earn money from surveys. All of the legitimate survey companies that offer compensation for participating in surveys are free to sign up with. So every paid survey website you find that requires a fee to join will not offer you any paying surveys they will only provide you with a list of legit (free to join) survey companies.

So in order to help people from paying a $34.95 dollar fee to sites like Survey Scout.com and Paid Surveys Online.com I have created a free paid survey site that lists over 500 legitimate, free to sign up with survey companies. So know anyone can satisfy their curiousity about paid online surveys without having to pay a dime.

this section removed because it was advertisement

Thanks for your time and good luck with your new survey job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:24 am 

Thanks for the heads up so to speak, do these really work? can you make extra money doing these and really get paid ? I never did anything with these type sites because of the fees I cannot afford nor am willing to pay to get started.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:42 am 
Some of the paid survey sites do actually pay, the best one is easily surveysavvy, followed by NFO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:25 am 
Yes. They do work. They are not the "make $3000 a month" dream that most of these sites are trying to sell you. There are several free directories on the net that you can go to to sign up for paid survey companies.

Most paid surveys pay between 5 and 20 dollars. And each company will probably send 1 - 10 surveys a month. Some may send a few a week. While others may only send a few a year. The key to getting paid to take surveys is signing up with as many as possible. That way you can get surveys daily.

The problem with that is....
There are alot of websites that pose as "paid survey" companies and are just trying to get your information so they can sell it to third parties. Thus resulting in lots of SPAM. I actually run a paid survey directory. I'm building on it everyday and writing reviews for the good and bad ones.
These are the best I have found so far:
NFO My Survey
GoZing Surveys
Survey Spot
Survey Savvy
Global Test Market
E-Poll
Poll Cast
American Consumer Opinion
Greenfield Online
Pinecone Research
Harris Poll
Survey Savvy
ECN Research
Test Spin
NPD Online research
Ipsos I-say

this part was removed because it was advertisment

Pinecone Research is by invitation only. Join if you ever get the chance.
We are not even members yet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:15 am 
Never pay to complete a survey.

And before you join a survey company make sure it is a real survey company not a fake one.

If you have doubts about a particular survey company I suggest you check it first. Do a search on survey company name and look at users review.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:30 pm 

That is true. Never pay to join a paid survey site. They do not offer paid surveys. Only a database of paid survey companies. You can easily find a free database and save your money. The companies listed in the previous post are all great surveys. I have been paid by most of those.

Post subject: Top 20 Paid Survey Panels
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:58 am 

Anyone starting with paid surveys should start by joining the top 20 paid survey panels.

Post subject: I was really disappointed
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:53 am 

I live in india and I had joined some reputed paid survey sites like Gozing,etc which advertise here inviting people to join and earn thousands. However every time I clicked on their offers I got the message 'Sorry there are no surveys matching your profile but your name is being added to a lucky draw' or something like that. I left trying after some time.

Post subject: paid survey directories
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:08 pm 

great thread...but if you do pay for a directory, make sure you're willing to put the time into it to make the money you paid work for you.

i see a really popular paid survey program called Survey Sun. They talk about making $250/hr, which seems a little lofty, but they seem to have the most satisfied customers.

read all you can first. the information is free!

Post subject: Re: The Truth About Online Paid Surveys
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:49 pm 

Thanks for such a wonderful post on Paid Surveys.I came to know there are number of paid companies made available.Thanks guys for sharing.
-------------
muthu