ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I took Kate's Bait
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:56 pm 

This is my first post, I'm "Dummy." I really am. I wish I had been directed to this site before I got scammed. Those creeps registered my really good domain name in their names! :x

Post subject: I think Kate has changed her name
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:35 am 

Hi Everyone, my name is Vivienne

I too am quite disappointed at discovering this scam (a couple of days ago) after I'd paid the money for the big secret and fastrack, which equates to almost 360.00 Australian dollars (I live in Sydney)

The name of the woman now fronting this shiny emarketprofessionals operation is Janet Strong, and I stumbled across someone else who was had by a Julie Parker

And there is no longer a website included in the 97.00. emarketprofessionals will build me one for US366.00..... I think I'll pass on that

I would be more disappointed if I had not learnt something from the exercise. But I've gained a little more knowledge around searching for in-demand products, some helpful sites including overture (i'm a complete novice). And also SELF STARTERS WEEKLY TIPS.COM, thanks to KarynSolo :)

I'm pleased to have found this board, albeit $360.00 too late but it's comforting to know I'm not alone

I would like to continue with the idea of selling information. I think it can work and I'd like to be able to turn some of that lean and very expensive advice into a positive :)

kind regards,
vivienne

Post subject: E-Market Professionals Janet Strong's Everyday Income System
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:22 pm 

Well I'm happy to see im not the person that fell for it... Mine was only $97.00..But it's still mine money that I worked for.. If anyone need a number for them I have got one...Its 1952-224-9140

Good luck getting your money back

Post subject: emarketprofessionals dale douglas
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:04 pm 

another victim here folks 300.00 plus beware of these guys.

Post subject: Lodge a Dispute with your bank
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:28 am 

I am an employee from a major Australian bank (NAB). I have been receiving calls from customers, many of whom have been scammed by this same company.

My suggestion is to contact your credit card provider, and lodge a dispute against any and all transactions initiated with this company.

All banks all over the world follow the same scheme rules in relation to transaction disputes, because these are dictated by Visa International, Mastercard, etc...

Get on to it asap!

Good luck!