ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Idiotic scam artist at large!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:32 pm 

There is a 19 year old moron, running several businesses out of her home in California who is quite the scam artist. Her name is Chimica Robinson (or now Chimica Espinosa, if she did actually get married) and she ran at least a couple click sites. One of those sites happened to be clickerupers, which was shut down due to credit problems on her part. However, she had informed her workers that she had to close the site because she got brain cancer from the stress of everyone demanding payment from her. I told you she's a moron.

Clickerupers sister site, onemoreromance.page.tl is still very much active. It's the same premise, just a different name. DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE...YOU WILL NOT BE PAID!

She sent me 2 bank checks in my husband's name totalling $4,000. Those checks bounced and we were left responsible for the overdraft charges. She refused to send payment through paypal as originally promised.

I've contacted her through email---my email was blocked, and via phone--she hung up on me. My husband is currently attempting to have matters handled through our local police department since it was an international check incident. However, we're unable to afford court costs and she knew that before sending out the rubber checks.

Her main "business" in California is called One Last Rose. She sells items on and off line...net malls, catalogs, etc.

Also, she likes to promise people false payment for promotion of CRTravelbiz.net , CRTravelnow.net , http://www.ur-forex.com , rosaloans.com , crabby investments.net , and her personal advertising catalog-- moomoo money. All of these sites are connected to her in one way or another. If you work for her, you'll be working for free. She's a total louse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:48 pm 

If the BBB doesn't know of them then I don't buy. RUN!