ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Success University Warning
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:41 pm 

I have some inside information about Success University, that will potentailly affect thousnds of business builders around the world.

I felt I needed to make this public, as I feel greatly saddened that MANY MANY peoples dreams of financial freedom are about to be shattered- and felt an earlier warning is better for all those whom this will affect.

There is going to be an announcemnet on May 1st, about Success University being bought out by a Travel MLM company called "WorldVentures".

Acccording to the "whisperings" around SU, The legal ramifcations of this for students around the world could/will mean, depending in what country you operate your Success University (SU) in, you will be no longer unable to operate SU as a business, and only use it as product- ie become just a customer of SU.

The "safe" countries have not been complety confirmed as yet, but from what I have heard that figure is around 13.

Conisidering SU operates in over 75 countries globally, you can imagine how massive an impact this will be on unexpecting business owners around the world.

If you are reading this right now, I would suggest you contact your sponsor ASAP to find out more details- the most important question you'll need to ask is ...are you in a "safe country"- and IF NOT what you can do about it.

I'm sorry to have to have to break this news to you all, I think SU is a great company- but I DO NOT like what is about to happen for thousands of passionate distributors around the world

PERPLEXED and SADDENED.