ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VALERY NEMOV IS BIG SCAMMER!!!FAKE JOB /DESIGN BUILD COMPANY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:51 am 

I CAN'T BELEIVE I GET FOOL BY THIS GUY. WASTED MY TIME SO MUCH FOR EMAIL BACK AND FORTH. HERE IS THE EMAIL. I'M SO AFRAID THAT NOW HE KNOW MY NAME AND ADDRESS, ALSO MY BANK NAMES, AND MY SIGNATURE, I THINK THEY'RE GONNA PRINT BAD CHECK UNDER MY NAME OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NOW. HE CONTACT ME THROUGH HOT JOB ON YAHOO.
Dear Jenny,

We are glad to inform you that HR department successfully verified your information. Though we had several strong applicants your track record proved to be more substantial and built up to a higher score. Please accept our congratulations. You are approved for Financial Manager position and we hope you will significantly contribute to our company’s growth making it a stronger player in the market.

Please find attached your signed Employment Agreement. We will send you its hard copy and your Employee ID card by regular mail. Please read below for more information on your future duties and activities.

We already have a number of customers and ready to start rendering our services. It is very important that we serve all our clients in the best way possible and you will have to demonstrate your competence and accurate performance when synchronizing incompatible financial systems. This is the key factor to keep up our company’s reputation and position in the market.

All our US customers are currently entitled to make payments by:

- Cash. Some clients may prefer visiting the financial manager to hand over the funds.

- Electronic Bank Transfer (ACH, WIRE)

- Banker’s Checks

You must be ready to accept payments by any of these methods. Please read below on each of them.

BANKER’S CHECKS

For most US customers banker’s check is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to move money. However, it’s not compatible with the financial system established in Russia and force many Russian businesses to resort to our services. As set forth by the Employment Agreement you are entitled to accept payment from our US customers in checks. This means that they will issue checks to your name and send them to your address by verified mail.

The banker’s check can be cashed to your account by:

1. by setting up a new checking account with the check’s issuing bank. E.g. If the check is issued by Bank of America you will have to open a checking account with them. In general this is the most efficient way to cash a check.

2. In your checking account’s bank.

3. Check cashing booth

4. In any Check Cashing ATM Machines

After the check is cashed you will withdraw your 5 fee and wire the rest of the funds to our corporate bank account in Russia or send it by WesternUnion.

AND PLS TO CONFIRM YOUR CURRENT RESIDEND ADDRESS:

(cleared by me)

Is this correct?

ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER (ACH, WIRE)

As set in the Agreement you are entitled to receive funds from US customers to the bank account you previously specified.

**ALL TASK MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN A SINGLE BUSINESS DAY

The task is regarded as completed only if the funds are received by our Financial Department in Russia.

Some of our US customers will be making payments to you this week. You receive more information on these transactions by the next email. Meanwhile let us congratulate you again on joining our company. Please feel free to contact us immediately if you have any questions.

Yours faithfully,

Personnel Manager

Valery Nemov

Personal e-mail box: manager.designbuildcompany@gmail.com

Tel: (505) 908-9222

Fax: (727) 674-0572

Post subject: Re: VALERY NEMOV IS BIG SCAMMER!!!FAKE JOB /DESIGN BUILD COMPANY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:09 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

If he has your bank info you need to contact your bank ASAP and let them know what is going on. You may need to close that account and open another one . . . like I said, let them know ALL of the details so that they can let you know what to do next to make sure that he CANNOT get into your account.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:39 pm 

I will do that. Thank you so much for your respond!
J.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:34 pm 

I got their email too, somehow I found them suspicious, because their WHOIS info showed that they created their website just 3 weeks ago and their contact is in CA, they said their company is over 10 years old, a Russian company and branched in FL. They just don't add up. I surely hope he didn't create any damages to you.

Domain Name.......... des-build-comp.com
Creation Date........ 2009-02-19
Registration Date.... 2009-02-19
Expiry Date.......... 2010-02-19
Organisation Name.... Michael Kelm
Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. EmeryVille
Organisation Address. 94662
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:26 pm 

Hi Jenny I got the same e-mail you did, and I send my bank's name and my name and address too, but I would like to ask you have you e-mail back to the company? do they know that you don't want to work for them anymore?
I did today but I haven't recibe anything, my fear is they know where I live. Please tell me if you know something else.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:47 pm 

Jova! it is very clear this company is fake, it is a scam, there is no such thing as "working" for this company, you should talk to your bank and avoid any further damage. Good Luck.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:15 pm 

Thank you, I talked to my bank and they told me everything will be ok. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:56 pm 

I am sorry to hear that someone has been scammed by these crooks!!! I have been scammed to. We have to stick together in numbers and hopefully more people come together and come forward because if the numbers are staggering then we do not have a strong case against these criminals, we are just as guilty as they are. Although it is scary that they have our information from the resumes that we posted on "hot jobs", however, it is even more scarier to know what they can do with our information. The company's name is originally "The Sacred Space Company" and is located in the U.K. If anyone out there have been scammed by these criminals, please come forward or report the crime on your leisure time because the crime is only going to get worst and these people are taking advantage of the economy the way that it is. It is sick to use scams such as job/or business opportunites to take from people that are struggling terribly.