ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Mystery Shopper Scam emailed today Feb 19th
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:43 pm 

scam scam scam Job Opening: Shoppers Needed!Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:59 PM
From: "Support-mysteryshopper.org" Don't email this is a scam <Support@mysteryshopper.org>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipientsMessage contains attachmentsICA_Agreement.rtf (16KB)Thanks for the interest.

About Us .

We are a company that conducts surveys and evaluate other companies. We get hired to go to other people's companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers.

Once we have a contract to do so, you would be directed to the company or outlet and you would be given the funds you need to do the job (either purchase products or required services), after which you would write a comment on the staffs activities and give a detailed record of your experience

Examples of details you would forward to us are:
1. How long it took you to get the services requested.
2. Smartness of the attendant
3. Customer service professionalism
4. Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant, to see how they
react to clients why they get tensed .

We turn these information over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving their services.
Most companies employ our assistance when people give complains about their services or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer service. your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret/mystery shopper) you would be paid $200 for every duty you carry out, and bonus on your transportation allowance, and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as part of the duty, Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area.

No commitment is made on this job, and you would have flexible hours as it
suits you.

If think you have what it takes to join a fast-pace, professional environment, then please apply immediately as soon as possible via e-mail as this position will be filled quickly but before you fill the list below make sure you read the INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT attached to this mail.

FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS (no P.O.Box please):
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
CELL PHONE:
HOME PHONE:
EMAIL:

As soon as you respond, we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into, and your address would also be need for your
payments.

Thanks For Your Total Understanding and Moral Cooperation and we hope to read from you soon .

Warmest Regards,
Walter Thomas.
-Hiring Manager

MYSTERY SHOPPER INC which is a scam scam scam

[color=#800040]Here is another scam email that came in today! Hope this helps answer your question that this is mystery shopper email your received is not legit, good luck,

Post subject: Re: New Mystery Shopper Scam emailed today Feb 19th
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 pm 

I knew something was amiss and was not going to go thru with it, but I am so glad I researched enough to find this site. Today I received a check for me to deposit into my bank account in the sum of $3,600.00. I would buy a money gram for $1,525.00, use $75.00 to pay for it, use $50 to spend on myself and $200.00 for conducting this survey. This would be done at 2 different Walmarts. They make it all look very upfront, giving the survey forms to download, etc. The check was received via USPS certified mail. I will write void across the check, tear it into two pieces and send it back. Can someone quickly tell me if that is the right thing to do or what should I do with the check? This is with surveyjob.net, a Jerry Broussard.