ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Another Work At Home From Jim Tressel???
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:36 pm 

Jim Tressel

Attention,

Before I go further I thought I'd inform you of both whom you would be working for and what you would be doing. We are into Manufacturing of Fabrics and Textiles with numerous customers home and abroad and here is our website: http://www.mandors.co.uk. We produce various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume.

We need a representative in US/CANADA who will be in charge of all our payment from our clients/customers because most of our customers pay us through certified cheques and money order’s, which are not negotiable here in Scotland. This brings our quest to employ a credible and trustworthy fellow as our representative to handle our payments. This would not affect your present job but serve as another stream of income to your good self. As our Representative in your country, your tasks are;

1. Receive payment from Customers
2. Cash it at any cashing point or at your banks and you will deduct 10%, which will be your percentage/pay on Payment, processed
3. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to. (Payment is to be forwarded by Western
Union Money Transfer. Local Money transfers take barely hours, so it will give us a possibility to get customer's payment almost immediately. Note that as a
representative of our company; you will be entitled to 10% of any amount you receive from customers on behalf of the company as payments for outstanding
debts or goods that they want to buy.

Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the following:

(1) Your full names,
(2) Age and gender
(3) Contact address and, Phone/fax numbers.

Thank you for your time and anticipated cooperation.

Regards,
Jim Tressel.
+44-700-580-1538

Thought I'd just post this one that I found in my email today just in case someone should Google the name or phone number as this is obviously a SCAM. This ones been circulating for at least three years now... you'd think they'd at least change a couple of the words!!! :roll: