All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Offshore Financial Manager
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:20 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

Add this to the list . . .

Toshiba Information Systems (UK) Ltd. Offshore Financial Manager

[Finance Admin Dept]

Your Ref: 2910/08/TF-ATW

2008 Toshiba UK Inc.: Introduces the position of an Offshore Financial Manager.Your responsibility as an offshore financial manager is to process payments from our customers. You do not need to travel to meet our Customers or spend any money from your pocket to get this position, Please read below to understand better.

The requirements for the candidates are:

-Being energetic, responsible, honest and industrious
-Being between the ages of 18-80 years old
-Having a few (1-2 hrs a day) to check your email
-Having a steady phone number
-Having an email

Once you are able to attribute yourself and meet all the above listed requirements, you should probably then apply for our offered position. Our company remains the most successful distributor of power equipments manufactured by Toshiba. Recently our profit has increased so much, thus, we decided to expand into the markets of United Kingdom and Canada. Your duties as Offshore Financial Manager will be to receive payments through various means from the customer in the nearest Region. You will process the payment and send the money via Western Union or Money gram to one of our regional trade missions or our partner regional branch in The World.

Our clients make our payments to us by Money Orders and Certified Bank Checks.

As soon as you have cash at hand, you are expected to deduct 10% commission,which serves as your income, and wire the balance of 90% to one of our regional trade missions or our partner regional branch in The World. (YOU COULD EARN UP TO $900usd a WEEK OR MORE) Its real and legit and we have our own way of verifying application information given to us to ascertain if its genuine or otherwise.NOTE: ALL CHARGES BY WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM WILL BE HANDLED BY TOSHIBA SERVICES, so when sending via western union or money gram, fees will be taken from the balance of 90% which you are to wire to our Agents. If you think you have the above mentioned requirements please click on the following link.

http://toshibaservices-uk.com/employ/emp/jobapply.html

Note: Your response should be sent to - toshibaukincnet@msn.com

Thank you for your time.

Alfred Williams

Internal Services Department of Toshiba UK Division.
©2008 Toshiba UK Inc. http://www.toshibaservices-uk.com

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Post subject: Re: Offshore Financial Manager
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:29 am 

I received this email a week or two ago. It seemed surprisingly legit at first- I checked the company out through Google, etc. But after a talk with my bank and very cautious boyfriend (thank goodness) about it, I started looking through some of these scam websites. This company isn't mentioned yet on any message boards, but I thought they should be.
The Kelley Wilson who contacted me used a gmail domain for the first message, then went on to use a generic job.tdk-groupli.cc one afterward. Suspicious. Also, they're not remotely local to me...one of the offices is in New Hampshire (supposedly) and others are in Canada (red alert on the fraud) and Western Europe (another red flag). But after viewing their website and invented history and financial news, I must say...
It's amazing how much work people will put in just to rip other people off.
Here's a copy of the letter that was sent to me:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Maryann,

I am a Chief Manager of HR Department of TDK Group Inc. My name is Kelley Wilson.

We’ve analized your resume posted at Job.com and I’m glad to propose you a
FINANCIAL AGENT vacancy.

We are a large company founded and based in the USA. Mainly TDK Group Inc deals
with financial services, like escrow services for buyers and sellers (online
auctions around the globe, closed commercial auctions where the number of buyers
is not large, well-known public online auctions).

This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule. You work only 2-3 hours a
day (5 days a week). We offer an opportunity to work from home. All
communication will be online.

Job requirements: Internet access and e-mail.

There's no entrance or any other fees. Our company covers all the fees connected
with employment.

We appreciate the labor of our representatives and pay them properly. Salary
depends on your activity and qualification. We pay a min. of $2300, but if you
complete all the duties as assigned, your salary will grow up to about $4500.

If you are interested in our offer and would like to learn more, please, send
your filled out form to Tdk.kelley.job@gmail.com

_____________________FORM_________________________
Your Full name:___________________
Your Country of residence:____________________
Your Contact phone:___________
Preferred call time:_____________
_____________________FORM_________________________

We found your resume at http://www.job.com. This letter confirms that your resume has
been duly processed and your skills completely meet our requirements for
Financial Manager vacancy.

Sincerely yours,
Kelley Wilson
TDK Group Inc.

Post subject: Re: Offshore Financial Manager
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 am 

Thank god for this page and google that helped me find this page!!! I almost got fooled.
It all seemed so legit.

Dear Applicant,

This is to confirm you have been selected as our Survey / Evaluation agent in your area. You will be evaluating a Money Gram outlet in your neighborhood.

Please note that you will be required to visit One Money Gram outlet within your neighborhood to patronize their services as a customer by making a transfer and you will be required to give us feedback on your overall customer experience with them by completing a questionnaire that will be sent to you after the transfer has been made.

A check to cover all expenses needed to conduct this survey will be mailed to you and your pay on every survey conducted is $280, which will be included in the check that will be mailed to you for the survey.

Respond to this email on your acceptance and willingness to carry out the survey by confirming the required information where the funds should be issued and mailed to.

Your Full Names
Full Postal/Contact Address (P.o.Boxes are not allowed)
City/State/Zip Code
Home/Cell Phone Numbers

I replied to this email (like a fool) and got the email above.

Dear Applicant,

Positions for the study you applied for from Craigslist is full, but we have another survey at the moment that pays the same ($280 Per survey). Only limited candidates are needed for this survey so kindly go through the survey information below and get back to us if you are interested in participating.

We are DB CONSULTING LLC a dynamic organization , a development and management Consulting firm involved in helping companies achieve market leadership and Improving connections between professional service firms and their clients.

Our company is currently conducting a survey on MoneyGram International to help measure and improve effectiveness of the services they provide to the general public. This is as a result of complaints from some of MoneyGram reliable customers about the behavior and orderliness of most MoneyGram outlets.

The survey involves you visiting a MoneyGram Outlet in your area and patronize the services they render as a customer, then give us feedback on your overall customer experience with them by filling a simple online questionnaire. A check to cover all expenses needed to conduct this survey will be mailed to you via Fed EX.

Each survey takes a maximum of 1Hr to complete and you will be paid $280 for every survey completed. No Sales Involved and this will not inconvenience your present occupation.

If you are interested in participating, please send us a reply with the following information in the below sequence.

Full Names:
Mailing Address(P.O. Box not allowed):
City / State / Zip Code:
Home Phone / Cell Phone:
Email Address:
Age / :
Present Occupation:

We shall get back to you after receiving this information to confirm your participation in the survey.

Yours faithfully,

Jennifer Main
Marketing and Research Co ordinator
DB CONSULTING LLC
Menomonie, WI 54751