PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:38 am 

Reply-To : Paul Silvester <p.silvester@jamjobs.co.uk>
Sent : Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:23 PM
To : rajachohan@hotmail.com
Subject : Technical Co-ordinator Yorkshire.....£26K-£28K

| | | Raja | Inbox

Technical Co-ordinator Yorkshire.....£26K-£28K

Hi,

I currently have available a vacancy for a Technical Co-ordinator/Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer. This is a permanent role based in Yorkshire and is paying £26-£28K dependent on experience. Please see the job spec below for more details and if the role is of interest respond by e-mail with an updated copy of your CV stating salary expectations. If you know anyone who may be interested in the role please pass on my details

A British multinational food manufacturer is looking for a Technical Co-ordinator/Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to deliver consistent and improved plant reliability through the effective management of downtime, PPM conformance and engineering planning.

Responsibilities for this role will include:

Responsible for minimising plant engineering downtime, delivering the maintenance plan, and being champions of good engineering standards.
Help to develop the Advanced Team Member and Team Members basic engineering skills and coordinate and conduct basic engineering training.
Report and present all performance matters routinely including trends and breakdown/fault data.
Assume responsibility for the mechanical and electrical integrity of the plant equipment.
For this role the successful candidate will require experience in a similar role and experience of PLC programming and diagnostic skills.

The cake facility will operate on a flexible 24/7-shift pattern, with 5 teams working rotating 12-hour shifts.

This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader which values its employees and offers excellent career progression potential and will invest heavily in your own personal development! To apply please send your CV to p.silvester@jamjobs.co.uk

JAM Recruitment Ltd are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.

I would also like to draw your attention to our candidate referral scheme. If you can recommend a friend or colleague to us, who we subsequently place, then you will receive £100 of high street vouchers.

Please note that there will be certain percentage of people who receive this mail shot that will not be suitable. This is due to the search being computerised as we have over 750,000 candidates registered and it is physically impossible to do a manual match. Even though we do use complex search strings there are always going to be errors from the system as it is a free text search that picks up buzz words. I hope this goes some way to explaining why you may receive ill matched mail shots from time to time.

Best wishes

Paul

Paul Silvester
Account Manager
JAM Recruitment Ltd
Tel :- 0845 658 0418
Fax :- 0845 658 0419

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify us by telephone on +44 0845 658 0418 or by email to the sender.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: Technical Co-ordinator Yorkshire.....£26K-£28K
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:30 pm 
Gold Member

Quote:
I would also like to draw your attention to our candidate referral scheme. If you can recommend a friend or colleague to us, who we subsequently place, then you will receive £100 of high street vouchers.

The one thing that worries me about this email is the word Scheme used above. When I hear that word in a job posting or email I automatically think of pyramid schemes. I would be careful with this one. I would ask some questions and if they ask for money then you know it is a scam.