There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Etypingjobs.com are a Scam company
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:47 am 

Hi,
I am victimize buy a Scam Company Etypingjobs.com they say(Etypingjobs.com) we achieve Canadian web award and we are a top rated work at home company so I join to this company buy paying $45 as a signup fee.

Honestly I work day and night with my full energy and devotion at the end of the first month they deny that we do not receive your work after 15 days when I done second month half work.

So I again send my previous month work according to the instruction they have given to me again they say “you change your presentation of work and send them with your current month work so I keep doing work for the current month at the end when I submitted two month work.

Etypingjobs.com says that your membership are terminated because you are spamming I surprise that after two month work how can a company sac out (terminated) a person without paying a single penny to his worker.

So I decided to file a complaint to Canadian mountain Police against Etypingjobs.com about my investigation this is a scam company total scam Etypingjobs.com is not a Canadian company when 100 member signup to his company they only pay to 30 members and terminated 70 members they use signup money of members to pay to 30 members again next they included these 30 members to terminate.

No one to stop this company to doing business so I requested to all unemployed persons not to join this company even if they offer you free signup because you are wasting your valuable time and energy if pay signup money also lose your money.

The owner of that company also run typingpays.com and k2gold.com keep away from that fraud companies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:41 am 

Sorry you had to go through that.. It is so important to keep your head about you when you are looking for work. In the offline world you would NEVER pay someone to JOIN their company. They would pay you.

Whenever you see an opportunity really stop and ask yourself what the money is for. If it is a direct sales business and not a job and you will be recieving items to start your business (product samples, order forms etc).. you are probably okay. However if you are going to gain access to thousands of companies or get "training materials"... run far far away.