ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: IS THERE ANY MORALITY LEFT IN THE WORLD?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:51 pm 

I have been trying to find a legitimate way to earn money on-line for weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions? Everything seems like a total scam. If it isn’t overpriced con artists making websites selling MLM'S and on-line survey sites selling free information (all the paid membership survey sites- don't fall for it! you can sign up for them for free!)....it's out of control. Why aren't the governments monitoring this stuff more closely?

I can't imagine how many poor, desperate people have wasted thousands of dollars making scam artists rich. It’s hideous.

I’ve spent hours and hours and hours researching legitimate ways to make money on-line. The only thing I have found so far is this really sweet young girl who is apparently making a ton of money on-line, but of course, you have to buy her ebook in order to find out how she does it. Gotta love how that works. She even has a picture on her web-site so you can see she is not some white collar business man ripping you off.
http://spiritflow.mannco.hop.clickbank.net

If anyone has any other LEGITIMATE ideas for a beginner, I am more than eager to hear them. MARKETERS STAY AWAY PLEASE!
anika

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:41 am 
Gold Member

Think about it - if you were making so much money from only a few hours of simple work a day/week, would you:

a) Want to tell everyone else about it, or keep it to yourself? - probably the latter

b) Need to sell a book about how to make so much money, when you obviously don't need to, when you earn so much already?

Go figure.

Post subject: Any Business Costs Money
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:31 am 

From what I've been told, to start a new business...like a clothes shop, sporting good shop, etc. it could run as high as $100,000.00 for the loan. Then ad the rental space per month. About 15 years ago, a friend of mine started an educational supply store. Her loan was $30,000.00 plus her rental space costs per month. She said she wouldn't make a profit for three years. There are actually a lot of MLM businesses that are legitimate. Unfortunately, when you get newbies who sign up thinking that their sponsor's going to do everything for them, then this is an automatic set up for problems. Take responsibility: come to the conference calls, learn to speak on the phone, go to a Dani Johnson seminar in your area or fly to one, learn internet skills, etc. You won't become rich overnight or in necessarily a year. But you will succeed if you don't give up...as long as you did indeed find a legitimate MLM business or other kind online. I know many people who are successful in my company. A close friend in the company has worked hard for a year. She is just now seeing the fruit of her labor because she perservered. Do your homework, call people, listen to their conference calls before you join a business online, read about their compensation plan. These are important things to do before joining any company online.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:45 pm 

The only true legit programs I have found thus far are Holly Mann, and the Rich Jerk. Thats about all!