ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Scam Out..... Please Do Not Reply To This Email!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:59 am 

This email is circulating as of today! THIS IS A SCAM AND CAN COST YOU A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND POSSIBLY JAIL TIME DO NOT REPLY IF YOU RECEIVE ONE!!!

I have a new email address~

You can now email me at: j_harrison734@yahoo.com

I am from England and am looking for a Male or Female representative in the United States of America who can be working for us as a part-time worker and Get $300 (10%) on every work you do. and we are happy to inform you that this Would not affect your present state of work. I am 35/Male /Lancashire, England.

I work for Lantex Manufacturing Company Limited (LMCL) in England.

http://www.lantex.co.uk.

I will like to know your age, gender, location in the United State and what you do for a living, if retired better! our main factory is located in United Kingdom were we extract the raw materials need for the manufacturing of fabrics from Africa, Asia and South Americans we produce standard articles for the promotional, catering, hotel and laundry trades.

We are also able to manufacture to our customer’s specific design requirements. As our main area of business is the promotional market we are constantly working with our clients on new and innovative designs and provide a fast and flexible service Blank Tea Towels, Cotton Canvas Bags and Cotton Drill Aprons are our most popular products used by screen printers and embroiderers for tourism, schools, special events and promotions.

We are looking for a representative in the states, someone who would help us receive payments from our customers in the states. Because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, we can spend up to $2,500 dollars on every trip (feeding, accommodation and air tickets) so we need a representative in the United State who will be handling that aspect. We are willing to pay 10% of every payment you received on our behalf, and you can still keep your regular job while you work for us. All you have to do is help us receive payments from our customers in the states. These payments May come in Check, Cashiers Check, Money Order and Travelers Check, base on what our client decides to pay with. And they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is to cash the payment in your bank or cashing point, collect your % from the payment and wire the rest to us via Western Union or Money Gram to the given name we provide. The problem we have is all funds are always paid in US$ and that is not our local currency here and it takes long to clear our bank and delays our monthly accounts so we have decide to go through this medium which we have tried and it worked out. All we need now is your trust, but we have our way of getting anyone that gets away with our money via the state corps. If you are interested I will send you an employment letter which you are to sign and send back to me as soon as possible and I will need you to give me your full name, home address e-mail address and your phone number for me to get in touch with you. It would not cost you any amount, you are to receive are payments which will be sent to you by post from our business partners, or those mailed to us in our location will be sent out to you.

Best Regards,

JOHN HARRISON.

LANTEX MANUFACTURING CO. LTD

Oxford Court, Oxford Street

Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 1GR

United Kingdom.

Tel: +44-703-191-7181

Fax: +44-125-487-2363.

Reply back to this e-mail address: j_harrison734@representative.com

- John Harrison

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:24 am 
Gold Member

Comnpany is genuine and exists (registered UK company). The address and fax number are correct/valid, but the telephone number is UK mobile phone. Suspect the author of the email has no connection with this company, and is probably not called John Harrison.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:23 pm 

I have a friend in the UK and he contacted this company and they said that this person does not work for them in any way, shape or form. The wording is almost exact to one I got last year and it threw up red flags as soon as I read it, I then called my friend to contact this company and let them know what's going on. These people just infuriate me, they don't give a hoot who they hurt in the process. But the email is now in the right hands and if this person lives in this country, they will pay if they are caught! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:13 pm 

well i received an email from a HealthCare International company based in London .. they have already deposited an amount of $7,392.99 into my account .. what should I do???? I have already contacted my bank about this .. I should've known how can i be so idiotic????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:46 am 

As long as it's still in your bank account you'll be ok. Once the check comes back bad the bank will just recind the transaction and that amount will be removed from your account. Just don't touch it.

Also I just received this from the company above to further validated that they have nothing to do with this "John Harrison";

Hi

Thank you for your email. We have been trying to stop these people for over a year now, it is very difficult. We have been intouch with the FBI, our Metropolitan Police, Chamber of Commerce, our Internet provider, they have all got copies of the emails and chats and letter of employment that people have sent to me. I did get intouch with Yahoo last year and have heard nothing back off them, i will find their email address and re-send the emails. I am warning the people that get intouch with me. We even closed our web site down for a while but they have opened up their own using different Company names but still our address, cant see what else we can do if you have any more suggestions please let us know.

Thanks again

Gill
Lantex Mfg Co Ltd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:56 am 

Hi,

sorry, if it was posted before, but it seems that this one are using similar method mentioned one in this thread

Quote:
Email: edwardfrederick@gmail.com
ATTN: SOLICITING FOR A REP. IN YOUR COUNTRY

How are you, My name is mr edward frederick and I own a company that sells
stock goods for different firms in United Kingdom that has over-stock
of goods they produce, I am looking for a trustworthy representative in
USA /Canada that can help as a link between me and my client over
there. I would like to know if you are interested to work from home for us.

STOCK TRADING WORLD needs a book-keeper or representative in the states,
so I want to know if you will like to work on line from home and getting paid weekly without leaving or
affecting your present job?

On every payment handled by you, you will earn 10% of such payment. The
best part of this job is you dont have to leave the comfort of your
home before you can work.

State your interest in this offer by replying to my personal email
address: edwardfrederick@gmail.com

We anticipate your early response in this regard with the following:

1) Full Names
2) Contact Address (Address, City, State, Zipcode, Country)
3) Telephone/Fax Number(s)
4) gender and Age
5) Present Occupation
6) Bank Account Information(for possible transfer most likely:- Bank of america & chase bank)

Thank you.I will be expecting to hear from you.

EDWARD FREDERICK (CEO)
STOCK TRADING WORLD
4 Chiswell Street, 5th Floor
London, UK EC1Y4UP
United Kingdom.
http://www.oft.gov.uk/

sent by : server-x001.hostpoint.ch
reply to: edwardfrederick@gmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:50 pm 

If I didn't earn the money it won't be in my account I don't care how great the amount is. RUN!