ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: scammer recruiting aids - site owner will not listen
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:58 pm 

Ok I have sent 3 emails to the site owner of scriptlance.om about a scammer advertising jobs picking up western (scammer friendly) union transactions. See http://www.scriptlance.com/cgi-bin/free ... 1137186672

Quote:
Job: Can you accept Western Union/MG/MO?
Company: Brentwood Solutions Ltd.
Category: Management
Job Type: Partnership
Salary: USD $1000+ Monthly

Job Description:

We are looking for a billing partner (Or someone who can find a billing partner for us), someone to accept payments on behalf of us from our customers (Western Union (and/or Money Gram) and/or Money orders). You should be present (Or have some kind of presence) in the US or Europe (Or know someone who is present there).

In other words:

You/they will have your/their details on the payment section of one of our affiliate web sites. Our customer makes a purchase of a product and makes a payment to you (Either by paying through Western Union, Money Gram and Money Orders (US and/or international).

1. If our customer is paying by Western Union/Money Gram you will have to go to a WU/MG office and collect the payment.

2. If our customer is paying with a Money Order (A payment document) he/she will send the physical Money Order to you, and you will have to cash it and/or put the amount in your bank account.

Procedure:

Western Union/Money Gram

We will send you a notification (With transaction code) each time we receive a WU/MG payment. And two times a week you will collect the payments.

Money Order

You will have to create a PO box where the Money Orders will be sent (We will pay for it). Two times a week you will collect the Money Orders and cash them (F example to your bank account).

Transferring the amount to us

Once a week OR every two weeks you will transfer the amount to our account either by Bank Transfer/Wire (This would be the best alternative for us) or by sending the amount by Western Union/Money Gram.

Number of payments per month

There will be approximate 20-50 payments per month (WU/MG/Money Order).

Your compensation

You will be compensated with 10% of all sales. F example: 40 payments/transactions a month (With an average price of 250 USD) will be a total of 1000 USD per month which you can keep.

If you are not able to do the task but know someone who can, you will be compensated 300 USD when we have made a workable agreement with them.

Please be aware that this agreement involves a great deal of trust (From our point) and will hopefully result in a long term relationship so we would appreciate if you could comment on why we should trust you. Please let us know if you can accept either Western Union, Money Gram or Money Orders. We will consider people that are present in Asia and elsewhere if we do not get enough replies from people with some sort of presence in the US/Europe.

Please PM, or send an email to: solutions@nycmail.com

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks.

We posted on "project" as a mistake, and the thread was deleted since this is a partnership/long term. We received the 5 first replies.

If anyone wants to draw attention please contact the person running the site @ http://www.scriptlance.com/report.shtml

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:49 am 

Why would I want to draw attention to this Scammer ? I'm just curious. I got a letter similar to this a few weeks ago from a Susan Bryant, I printed it and mailed it to the U.S. Postal Inspector; FBI; and the other agencies this site recommended, along with a copy to my local Team 5 Investigates on television.
I'm thinking of also writing to Geraldo.
I sent an Abuse Report to the 'creep' I accepted a job with to Yahoo,, and put him on my Ignore List, and he got through last week to 'Invite me as his Buddy', and to IM me, as to where 'I went', and why I don't want to 'work' for him anymore . Can you imagine !! So much for Spam Filters, huh?