ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Samuel Koussi??? Who is this guy??
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:53 pm 

Hi I received the following email on the 21st of April. If the "EMAIL" shows up as a link please do not answer him. I don't know what will happen but I am curious if anyne else has received this same email.

It reads as follows with the subject line saying "Need you":

NAME : SAMUEL KOUSSI
EMAIL : sam35_koussi@yahoo.fr

Good to write you in the fear of God. I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am Samuel Koussi, 16years old and the only son of late Mr.and Mrs.Koussi. My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in Abidjan on 12th.Febuary 2002.Though his sudden death was link or rather suspected to have been masterminded by a uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was a baby,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12th 2002 he called me on his bed and made knew to me that he had a sum of $12.500,000 US DOLLARS (twelve.five MILLION USA DOLLARS) kept in a security company in (Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire).

He said that he deposited the money in the security company not as money but as family valuables box for security reason and used my name as next of kin to Deposit the Box as his only son. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business assocaites, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.

I want you to assist me in claiming this box from the security company and then transfering the money into your country in overseas as a beneficiary of the box, and also assist me invest the money into reputable business. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

Dearest one,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your son?
2. Can I completely trust you?
I will give you 10% of the total money for your effort in which you put into this transaction.

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Samuel Koussi

Any ibfo would be appreciated. Thanks Debbie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:10 pm 
Gold Member

Your typical initial 419 Advance Fee Fraud email - just delete it.