ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: the "X% Paid Autosurf Ponzi scheme scams exposed&qu
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:42 am 

I have never seen nor heard of "scamvictimsunited.com" before, but I did get spammed this morning with a link to thread referenced in the title above. It seems ironic that someone from 'scamvictimsunited" is spamming 12Daily Pro members alphabetically, directing them to a thread and site that says nothing in particular about 12Daily Pro. Isn't that a bit hypocritical, or at least counterproductive? Instead, what we have here is an "article" or two detailing some very well known criticisms of autosurfs (regarding the cost/benefit ratio of advertising in particular) which, for all I know, the author has copied and pasted from any one of the other sites that "expose" this "fact" about autosurfs. Truth be told, many autosurfs do operate this way; however, 12DP is not one of them: advertising is a small portion of their overall business model. And yes, I've done sufficient research to verify this.

The last thing anyone needs is "twelvedailyprofacts@yahoo.com" spamming them with an email including a link to a site that has nothing to do with "twelvedailyprofacts" whatsoever. "facts" huh? I'd check your information to see how "factual" it is. And even if you do verify whatever claims the above thread hasn't made about 12DP, keep it to yourself - at the very least, try to maintain a minimum level of online decorum and etiquette, which includes the following rule: "NO SPAM".

Andrew Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:43 pm 

yea...
alot of us have already read on all of this speculation that he claims to be enlightening us with. nothing he said was anything new to what i have ever read. i attempted to disagree with afew of his points he made and he gets mad at me when in fact i wouldn't have registered had he never emailed me in the first place.

The man spams me... i respond and he gets angry? hahahahahahaha!!
Irony at it's finest hahahahaha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:29 am 

Could you please tell me who this is that is spamming and I will deal with him immediately.