ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:44 pm 

unless the US has the authority to go into the country in which the scam originated, and the cooperation of law enforcement there they will not even entertain the thought of such an apprehension attempt, the other road block is if you lost less than 40k the feds wont even look into it.

Most of the time it is merely a pipe dream to think you can get these people busted. You will waste time and money begging authorities here to do so to find out in the end you didnt have a big enough case for them to warrant persuing it.

Post subject: Another Letter
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:55 pm 
Got this letter a few days ago:

Same scenario, different names: Euromillones lottery primitiva s.a. Claims agent: Mr. Morientes Diego, foreign operations manager of Santalucia Security Co. S.A. Tel: 01134 657 126 592 and Fax: 01134 654 206 529

The Vice Presidet Mario Munez

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:14 pm 

Yeah typical Mario Munez has been used a ton of times lately as well as the satellite phones.

this is the typical MO unfortunately.

Post subject: spanish lottery scams
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:38 am 

A NZ friend received the Lottery Win notice in the post and called me in Spain to check it out ... 1st big clue to the scam was that every phone number in the letter is a mobile. Any number that begins with a 6, after the country code 34, is a mobile. It is pretty obvious that the Communications Director of an Insurance company is not going to include their mobile phone number on a major international mailout. Also, no point sharing the names - all different from those mentioned in other postings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:19 pm 

:evil: I TO RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE "EUROMILLONES LOTTERY PRIMITIVA S.A." RE; AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION- FROM THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT-{MARIO MUNEZ} INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
IT GOES ON AND STATES THAT MY ATTACHED TICKET # DREW THE LUCKY # BLAH, BLAH, BLAHH, WON THE LOTTERY IN THE 3RD CATAGORTY, YOU THERFORE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR A LUMP SUM PAYOUT OF KNOW GET THIS $785,790.00.... #@*! YA THATS WHAT I SAID! SHARED AMOUNG 12 INTERNATIOAL WINNERS IN THERE RESPECTIVE CATEGORIES CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOUR FUND IS NOW DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY AND INSURED IN YOU NAME TO BEGIN MY LOTTERY CLAIM PLEASE CONTACT YOU AGENT DR. RAUL ALFONSO, THE FOREIGN OERRATIONS MAMAGER OF SANTALUCIA SECURITY CO. S.A. IT ALSO STATES ON MY PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM CHECK ONE OF THESE BOXES - I WANT TO BE PAID BY [A]- BANK TRANSFER OR [B]-PICK UP.AND MY NEXT OF KIN INFORMATION

:evil: I REALLY WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY TO RETURN THE JOY THEY BROUGHT TO ME BACK TO THEM HA HA YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN. JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS INFO LOVE AND KISSES FOR YOU MARIO MEAL WORM- VIC PREZ [/u]

Post subject: SCAM
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:44 pm 

:twisted:
Those lads are f..ing hardworkers!!!I just got those letters and emails in last month allready 4 times,I am "Millionaire allready"-this is crap.
Its just good laugh here :lol: I just sitting with my wife and laughing about all this.Check in my story!
First I got email,I sent my ID pasport and address to them,and then they asked to transfer money via Western Union around 700E.My responce was that I do not have so much money.They said that I have to be proud of all this and etc.all other bullshit. THATS ONE
HERE IS SECOND
In next week I got another mail identicaly with same all storie,this time I wrote that will not pai any money for delivery.And then they didn't even responced.That means learning fast lads.
THIRD
Got all the same in third week,this time I sent message that theire email been prosecuted by FBI :lol:
FOURTH
Today I got letter from EUROMILLIONES LOTERIA PRIMITIVA S.A.,I just throwed it to my fire place.FINITO

What I wana say that lads are working hard,they even sending letters by post.And sometimes there is someone who desperatly whant to win that money and they loosing everything.

As someone said FREE CHEESE YOU CAN GET ONLY IN MOUSE TRAP

GOOD LUCK!!! 26/02/2007 :D /

Post subject: Re: Scammed from Spain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:12 am 

I must confess I fell for the scam. I thought it was legiment simply for two reasons I subscribe to Readers Digest and several through Publishers Clearing. When I callled the rep he said deposit the check and call us back when it clears but of course the check for 1920 and one for 1980 cleared. My question is this what is the purpose of these scam they ask you not to call back til it clears. I wouldlike my 57,000 and 50,000 checks delivered asap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:51 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

They tell you to wait until it "clears" to gain your trust, then they tell you that you have to send them a certian amount of money in order to get access to the BIG checks. You send them the money, and then you find out that the checks are counterfeit and the bank will take the amount of the check back out of your account, leaving you out the amount that you sent to the scammers.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch