ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Hey Guys
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:57 pm 

Hi guys I'm the original poster of this Global Proccessing scam and I'm surprised at the number of people they sent this letter to. Anyways ways I'm still fighting to get my account back in order since I deposited the check and it was too late for me to cancel it, I had to call the Fraud department for Chase which is the bank I use and they told me they put a freeze on the check and that I had to wait 3-4 days for them to return it back and fix my account because at this moment I'm in the negative balance. I called yesterday the bank I deposited the money in and they told me by monday my account should be normal. Thank god I didn't go on a crazy shopping spree with this fake money because I would be regreding it about now. So for the guys/gals here who were also victims what ever you do don't deposit it and if you already have call the bank you deposit the money in and tell them about the situation they will then give you a fraud number you can call to for there bank to resolve your problem and they should be able to put a freeze on the fake check. My letter looks exactly the same as the one DAN! posted only diffrence is the claim number, and for the check I got it didn't look nothing like the one they sent to DAN!. If I still had the check I would of posted a picture of how it looks but all I can remmember about the check is that it was yellow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:16 pm 

Oh I just remembered the check I received was also printed on Perma-Bound
and for that letter of Global Processing Group I think the top left icon on the letter that looks like mountains or a glacier I think I have seen before on a water bottle or something not that it really matters much and also I was able to find there so called website Venessa Moore told me when I was speaking to her and heres the link http://www.globalprocessing.com/ obviously is down heh no surprise there but maybe someone can track the ip address down or something.

Post subject: SCAM...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:57 pm 

Can someone please provide me with the number to call to report receiving the same check in the mail, I as well received the same check as posted on here although my check begins with 0263360 at the beginning, same account number as the one show on here though. I dont want them to be able to scam anyone else I want them stopped. Please provide me with a number.

Post subject: counterfeit check
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:59 pm 

What I would do Momoftwo hope i spelled that right, and this is what i did,
call your local police and sheriff's office
call the better buisness bureau
call the FBI, there should be a local listing or ask the sheriff for the number
call the Attorney General

you can then get the addresses and forward copies of the letter to each agency, let's not the crooks go unnoticed.

Post subject: Re: counterfeit check
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:03 pm 
tmagoutx wrote:
What I would do Momoftwo hope i spelled that right, and this is what i did,
call your local police and sheriff's office
call the better buisness bureau
call the FBI, there should be a local listing or ask the sheriff for the number
call the Attorney General

you can then get the addresses and forward copies of the letter to each agency, let's not the crooks go unnoticed.

Where are you in Texas?

Post subject: nc
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:38 pm 

I am in North Carolina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:29 am 
Let me ask you this, is the Perma Bound check using the same account number as the check we have posted here? Or are they using multiple account numbers?

Post subject: check
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:19 am 

my check looks identical to the one on here, different check number and the numbers at the bottom begin with 0263360 but the rest match the check already posted on this site.

Post subject: Re: check
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:22 am 
momoftwo wrote:
my check looks identical to the one on here, different check number and the numbers at the bottom begin with 0263360 but the rest match the check already posted on this site.

pm me the exact numbers on the bottom of the check, please with the spaces exactly like it appears on the check. this will help prevent others from losing

Post subject: check
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:00 pm 

Armac
how do i know you are legit??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:35 pm 
You don't. I have been here giving advice for about a year. I see more counterfeit checks in a week than you will see your whole life. I am the lead investigator for a 6 billion dollar bank.

I just got through with a case with the Secret Service where we arrested some local counterfeiter/ID thieves.

Do what you feel is right, ask the admin of this board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:37 pm 

Quote:
Armac

He's legit. If you don't want to post publically, you can send it to him privately in a PM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:27 am 

Quote:
Armac

He's only been posting here and helping scam victims for 13 months. :lol:
Don't you think that a site dedicated to warning victims of fraud would notice a scammer on their site?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:06 am 
Thanks, but I understand how she is feeling, the internet is a very anonymous place. Better to be safe and ask the hard questions. I am legit by the way :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:49 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

armac wrote:
Thanks, but I understand how she is feeling, the internet is a very anonymous place. Better to be safe and ask the hard questions. I am legit by the way :D

I can also understand that she might not want to trust people she runs into on a website, but I asure you that the moderators and armac are legit and know what they are talking about either from business or personal experience with these scams.

(if I thought that someone was not legit, the information that they posted would be removed and they would be banned/blocked from this board in a hurry!)

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next