ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Walter Don
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:11 am 

I received a letter in the mail postmarked from Canda, however staing it was out of Seattle, WA from "Guardian Investments, Inc." telling me of course that I won the consumer compensation drawing, not a sweepstakes, just the ever helpful fortune 500 companies deciding for whatever reason to give little me $350,000! Of course my letter came with a check for $3850, that I needed to cash and send back to cover the "insurance" on my winnings. Thank God I knew this was a scam, as years ago I was the victim of a counterfit check scam and ended up sending almost $4000 to Nigeria, which I have just now finished paying my bank back for. Nightmare! I was just pissed to get this in the mail, what is the deal with these freaks? anyways I called the number /contact name furnished in the letter Walter Don (first foreigner I ever heard call himself Walter) and played along a little bit, told him I cashed the check. You should have heard the glee in his voice, he says "You mean you have the cash in hand this moment?" I said, "Yeah, but you know what? I think I will just keep this money and you can keep the $350,000" He got frusterated, telling me I was throwing away the opportunity of a lifetime, etc. Finally I told him I knew he was a worthless scammer and gave him a tiny piece of my mind....lots of profanity of course. I kinow it sounds immature, but I needed to vent,like I said I paid almost $4000 to vent years ago. Anyways "Walter" became upset and informed me that he would love to "slit my throat and those thraots of my family members." Nice crazy scammer huh? I hate these guys, they are so devious, almost as though they have no remorse at all, just out for money at any cost. Just wanted to share my thoughts on the whole matter. I truly feel for anybody who has recently lost money to any of these scams, it's an absolute nightmare, and I can only hope that Karma kicks these scammers asses some day