ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: In God We Trust
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:12 am 

I am lucky to say that I have not been Taken by These 419 ers. I am here to tell someone that needs help to figure out if their being sucked in. for me it was The Holy Spirit who gave me sight. All things will be revealed in the light.
There are people out there who prey on others who dont have The Holy Spirit, or dont know God. Trust in God in all things.
Here are the emails that were sent to me;
Sent : Sunday, May 15, 2005 1:03 AM
To : XXXXXX@XXX.XXX
Subject : Beloved In Christ,

Beloved In Christ,

My Dear Friend,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am MRS.KATE WILLIAMS, a widow to Late Sherrif Dela WILLIAMS, I am 69 years old, I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness,although as a christain,I beleive God and I know that I will not die,I will leave to declare the glory of God. My late husband and my only son was killed during the Ogoni Crisis and I am presently Leaving alone.Our Lord Jesus Christ is my comforter.

My late husband was very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses.After the death of my husband,I made up my mind to travel abroadto leave the rest of my life and continue to do the work of God as a missionary.

I called our lawyer and I instructed him to sell all my husbands properties and shares to enableme raise some money to continue my mission.The lawyer sold the Shares and some of the properties and I was able raise the sum of $6,000,000.00(Six million US Dollars)

The fund is in cash,for the safety of the fund till am able to travel out,I packaged the fund in consignments deposited it with a Security Company. Presently,all the documents concerning the consignments are with my lawyer.Now that my sickness has gone to this stage,I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world.I have prayed and I told God to direct me to an honest christan who will receive this fund and utilise it for things that will glorify the name of God.After my prayers,

I searched the christain site in the internet,I found your email address and I decided to contact you.Please if you are interested in using this fund for the work of God,please send to me your full names and address to enable me give it to my lawyer for immediate arrangement with the security company on how the consignment that contained the fund will be delivered to you.

I await your urgent reply.

Thanks and God bless you.
katewilliamsXXXX@XXX.XXX
Yours Truly.
MRS.KATE WILLIAMS

Thanks for your reply email.

Since you and your wife has the intention of opening a church to promote the good work of God, I feel comfortable to give out this fund to you people.
I do not believe that I can be able to be active for work again even if I recover. Therefore you should be prepared to receive the money and fund for the church.

What is the proposed name of the church?.

Get ready to travel to London to pick up the fund. I will send you the necessary papers and do the change of ownership of the fund in your name so that when you get to London, the fund will be released to you.

I do not have the strength of sending long email message. Please be precise so that you can go.

My greetings to you in the name of God.

Kate Williams

Dear Timothy,

Thanks in the name of God for your reply.

Since you and your wife cannot travel to London to collect the fund, I suggest that the fund be transfered from London to your bank account but little amount will have to be paid by you to my lawyer so that he can prepare the paper works and the instruction papers to enable the release of the fund to your account from London.

It will cost you approximately US$600 to get things ready. If you can do this, kindly contact my lawyer; BARRISTER XXXXXXXX XXXXX-mail: dip_williamsXXXX@XXXXXX.CCC, Tel: 234-XX-XXXXXXXX.

You should understand my condition and if actually you can utilize this fund, try to contact the lawyer.

Please always put me in your prayers.

Greetings.

Kate Williams