ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: arianna is still at it with Craigslist and ipods
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 pm 

I found an Arianna Stallman ad (she is in Turino Italy now, "chief logistics officer" for Niinivirta) on a So California Craigslist...went to Google and found this site...so glad I did! There are some companies named "TNT" but not just the same as this.

Buyer beware!
John

Post subject: Re: arianna is still at it with Craigslist and ipods
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 pm 

This person is a scammer on Craigslist in Houston as well.

There is a lady with the name Adrianna Tillman on Facebook. This person said that they lived in Pearland Texas when they placed the ad and just moved to London and was selling a new $1200 Sony Bravia TV for 300 bucks and I needed to use the TNT freight service as well. Notice this person said "Tillman" here, and the previous poster said the name was Stallman. This person also said they were a "Logistics Officer". I have access to confidential information and I pulled up Texas drivers license and property tax information and Adrianna Tillman didn't have either.

Who would pay the freight to take a $300 new Bravia to England and then pay to sell it to me. Not a chance. These crooks just get smarter.

This person is definately a scam artist!

Post subject: Re: arianna is going for the higer end stuff at Craigslist.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:10 pm 

Here is an email I just sent her.....I can find her....

Hi Arianna Tillman, you scammer!

I've pulled up some info through the authorities database and you never had a Pearland or Texas driver's license and never paid taxes. I also found you in a scam database. I wouldn't waste my time to spit on your grave. You are disgusting and god knows it. I believe in Karma and will pray for bad things to happen to you. Don't be surprised if they start very soon!

I carry a weapon and I better not catch anyone near my property that doesn't belong here and have a great alarm and indoor guard dog. I gave you too much informationl. I am very tight with the League City Police Department. Watch your next step because your time is running out! I've already got Arianna Tillman's information pulled from facebook and will have some IT guys pull your IP address from your emails, even if you have them cloaked. There is an easy work around to find you. The next knock on your front door may be a Federal Agent with some free fancy bracelets for you to wear!

Post subject: arianna is still at it with Craigslist and ipods

I found an Arianna Stallman ad (she is in Turino Italy now, "chief logistics officer" for Niinivirta) on a So California Craigslist...went to Google and found this site...so glad I did! There are some companies named "TNT" but not just the same as this.

Buyer beware!
John

This person is a scammer on Craigslist in Houston as well.

There is a lady with the name Adrianna Tillman on Facebook. This person said that they lived in Pearland Texas when they placed the ad and just moved to London and was selling a new $1200 Sony Bravia TV for 300 bucks and I needed to use the TNT freight service as well. Notice this person said "Tillman" here, and the previous poster said the name was Stallman. This person also said they were a "Logistics Officer". I have access to confidential information and I pulled up Texas drivers license and property tax information and Adrianna Tillman didn't have either.

Who would pay the freight to take a $300 new Bravia to England and then pay to sell it to me. Not a chance. These crooks just get smarter.

This person is definately a scam artist!

I've already got my credit bureaus frozen just for folks like these.

Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 4:41 PM
To: mfishmike@mindspring.com
Subject: RE: the 46 inch SONY LCD, full HDTV Craigslist $300

Hi Mike,

OK, perfect. Let's agree on the terms of our deal now.
I will sell you the TV for $300 with everything in the pictures included, I will use 2 day delivery and allow you 5 days to inspect it. Shipping is on me. Your total price will be the $300 for the TV + a fee ($30) when sending the money to TNT. So, do we have a deal? At this point I need your name and address to start the deal.

Thanks.

Arianna Tillman
Chief Logistic Officer
http://www.bluechipremovals.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:56 pm 

I was looking for an Iphone and I saw an i-phone 4 for sale and I thought it was too good to be true.
This is the last email I recieved and she said that she wanted to use this tnt services I looked up the company and it had a different type of name. After reading your post I relized it was a scam.
Thank You.

See the attached Email details.

from Arianna Tillman <tillman-arianna@live.com>
to
date Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:15 AM
subject RE: the iphone 4 from Craigslist $300
mailed-by live.com

Well, I found a way to sell you the iphone that will cover the both of us. It's a worldwide delivery company called TNT. They have a service that will allow you to test the iphone before I receive my payment.
Please go to the TNT website below and read their procedure so we can be on the same page:

http://solutionstntuk.com/tnt.express.w ... nsactions/

I will pay the TNT shipping fee.

Thanks.

Arianna Tillman
Chief Logistic Officer

Post subject: Re: arianna is still at it with Craigslist and IMacs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:25 am 

Here is the message I received: She is now using the name: Arianna Welles [wellesarianna@live.com]

Hi, I am getting back to you regarding the 21.5-inch iMac from Craigslist

My name is Arianna and I am now in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.
I am selling the iMac for $600 USD. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
The iMac is still available and I hope you are still interested. The iMac was bought brand new from Apple a couple of months ago.
About the iMac I can say it's in perfect shape, as I used it only for a few weeks. Included in the $600 price is everything that came with the iMac.
The iMac is here with me.
I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.

Please get back to me and let me know if you like the iMac if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Arianna

Chief Logistic Officer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 pm 

Hi All,

I've located a similar scammer (probably same person) advertising a Mac Book on Craigslist in the Tampa Bay area. The email sent to me on the inquiry is from the same script that another user posted...and goes as follows...

I immediately knew this was a scam because the guy claimed to be out of the country when i contacted him...I figured I'd follow thru just to see what he suggested (read the entire chain to see how it went down) for the transaction...

Here's all the info below from our emails...beware, if it sounds too good to be true it is!

Hi Ernie,

Well, I found a way to sell the laptop that will be safe for both of us. It's a worldwide delivery company called TNT. They have a service that will allow you to test the laptop before I receive my payment.
Please go to the TNT website below and read their procedure so we can be on the same page:

http://tntfreight.net.co/tnt.express.to ... tions.html

I will pay the TNT shipping fee.
If you agree to their terms please send me your name and address and I will start the delivery procedure.

Thanks,
Bianca

To: b_genovese@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: 2.4 GHZ Core i5, Apple MacBook Pro 15" - $590
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:27:29 -0700

Hi Bianca,

I'm interested in buying this, but since you are in Italy, along with the Laptop, that makes it difficult to complete the sale.

Obviously, I wouldn't want to pay for an item like this without testing it first to make sure it works. And I'm sure you are equally concerned with shipping out the laptop with out payment.

Do you have any suggestions on how to make this transaction so that we are both protected from any type of fraud?

Thanks

Ernie

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: 2.4 GHZ Core i5, Apple MacBook Pro 15" - $590
Date: Sun, March 13, 2011 1:26 pm
To: "coolhand"

Hi,

The MacBook Pro is still available, but I'm currently in Torino, Italy. Because of the financial crisis, I lost my job in United States and I had to come back to my family.
I don't need the laptop anymore so I tried to sell it locally, but with no luck. I was offered silly money for the laptop because of issues like - it is a US version or the warranty doesn't work here or that it has a US keyboard format. That's why I'm trying my luck in the US.
I hope you are still interested. The laptop was bought brand new from Best Buy a 8 months ago. I have attached some pics with it to this email.
About the laptop I can say it is 8 months old and it is in good shape, no scratches, no dents as you can see from the pics I've sent. Included in the $590 price is everything the laptop came with when it was new, including the original manuals and warranty papers. The warranty is fully transferable to the new owner.
The laptop is here with me in Italy.
I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.
Please get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Bianca