ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TNT Delivery Services
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:09 pm 

I can't quite figure thier angle yet- any ideas. They come with the "alothman" name in the title. If anyone can shed any light on this I would be eternally
grateful.
Contact me at rewbee28@yahoo.com

EXXOM MOBILE INTERNATIONAL, VERIFICATION COMPLETED FOR YOUR CLAIMS???--CONTACT ( tntdeliveryservice@live.co.uk )?
Sent: Sat 12/05/09 3:45 AM
To: info@yahoo.com

EXXOM MOBILE INTERNATIONAL,

CASH-OUT PLAZA, SUITE 1102A

PO BOX 42 AIRPORT LAYOUT.

BENIN,CITY.EDO STATE.

NIGERIA.

Ref: NLCO/9420X2/68

Batch: 074/05/ZY369

How are you doing today? I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this end of year's lucky deep sweepstakes. Your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125,600 website on the internet, each email address was attached to a ticket number and your email address was selected along with 5 others as winners. You have finally been verified and your Winning Items and your Details has been saved in our Database.

In reference to your Winning Items, it would be delivered to you by our affiliate courier company which is the only trusted courier company capable of handling such a vital Package as yours, as they have been under a contract with us for quite some time now and they have been responsible for the delivery of Items from our Sponsors to us and to our Winners. Below are the Items that would be delivered to you:

1. A NLCO National Lottery Promotional Certificate

2. A NLCO National Lottery Promotional T-Shirt

3. A NLCO National Lottery Promotional Face Cap

4. A certified cheque of One Million British Pounds Sterling Only.

You are to Contact the Courier Company to pick up your Package from our office to be delivered to your given Location. Note that the Lottery Board would only be responsible for the issuing and dispatch of your Winning Items to the courier and would not be responsible for any delivery charges incurred as any delivery charges would be settled by you. Here is their contact detail;

Identification Number {CPEL/OWN/9876}

Name of Courier: TNT COURIER COMPANY

Dispatch Officer: Lewis Ibrahim

Email: tntdeliveryservice@live.co.uk

Telephone Number: +234 803 0411 584

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from; this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the Constitutional Assembly this is to protect Winners and to avoid misappropriation of Funds. It should be imperative that you add your Identification Number {CPEL/OWN/9876} as the subject matter of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner as you have an Urgent Parcel which must be delivered before Liquidation Period.

You are advised to Attach a copy of your recent Identification (Driving License or Passport) when sending the Courier an email as this would be use to identify you on delivery. We will require a Concise Update on proceedings with the firm after contact. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks for being part of our Lottery.

Your truly,

Regards,

Anglemyer, Austin R (Mr.)

International Coordinator,

EXXOM MOBILE INTERNATIONA,

CASH-OUT PLAZA, SUITE 1102A

PO BOX 42 AIRPORT LAYOUT.

BENIN,CITY.EDO STATE.

NIGERIA.

Post subject: Re: TNT Delivery Services
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:13 pm 

Scam... read more:

http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2200&hilit=TNT+Delivery+Services