ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:58 pm 

If it were not for everyone here... I would have probably fell for it. XD thank you! I say a macbook pro for 680$ on pullman/moscow craigslist and was going to re sell on e-bay but after the hole move to england thing, it started getting all phishy.

Quote:
Hello,

The laptop is still available and I hope you are still interested. My name is Linda Hamilton and I am now in Manchester, U.K. This machine has been used for professional needs over the past year, it is in great condition and runs perfectly, and beyond evidence of normal use there is only a small cosmetic blemish on the side which is shown in one of the pics.
The warranty is fully transferable. One more thing, it works on US voltage so you do not need a converter.
I have attached some pics with the laptop to this e-mail so you can see the condition of the laptop. Please get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Linda

Quote:
Hello

I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the laptop within 3-4 days.
Obviously we need a safe way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after.
I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the laptop in less than 3 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a worldwide delivery company called TNT. TNT is similar to Fedex, DHL or UPS and they will provide assistance in hadling the payment and delivery of the laptop.
With this procedure you will have the change to test the laptop before I receive my payment.
The procedure is explained on the TNT webpage and please click on the link below to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company.

http://cargoexpresstnt.com/about.tnt/index/details.html

Let me know

Linda

These where the two I received... All the scammer has is my name and my personal e-mail address... :/ which mean I can probably expect spam spam spam spam soon... I havnt gotten any on this account yet... :/

Post subject: I've been screwed big time...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:16 pm 

So all of you on here will probably think i am a huge idiot, but I fell for the scam. It was probably my beginning use with craigslist or the fact i am in desperate need of a computer, it clouded my vision i guess. But i have basically lost 700 bucks because of this and i know it is my fault for not looking deep into this, but is there anything i can do to even maybe get money back or anything? Here is the e-mails i have from them :

-----Original Message-----> From: Linda Hamilton [mailto:linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com]> Sent: Tue 1/29/2008 6:18 AM> To: **********> Subject: Re: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680> > Hello,> > The laptop is still available and I hope you are still interested. My name is Linda Hamilton and I am now in Manchester, U.K. > This machine has been used for professional needs over the past year, it is in great condition and runs perfectly, and beyond evidence of normal use there is only a small cosmetic blemish on the side which is shown in one of the pics. The warranty is fully transferable. One more thing, it works on US voltage so you do not need a converter. > I have attached some pics with the laptop to this e-mail so you can see the condition of the laptop. Please get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop if you're really interested in buying it.> > Thanks, > Linda> > > >

Subject: RE: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:23:03 -0600> From: ********** To: linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com> > Also if you are able to call internationally, call me at ********** if it is easier for you to get in contact with me. Thanks.> > **********> > P.S. - Sorry about all the e-mails, I'm just really anxious to get a new computer that works. mine is so old. Thanks.> > > >

-----Original Message-----> From: Linda Hamilton [mailto:linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com]> Sent: Wed 1/30/2008 11:08 PM> To: **********> Subject: RE: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680> > > Hello I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the laptop within 3-4 days.Obviously we need a safe way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the laptop in less than 3 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a worldwide delivery company called TNT. TNT is similar to Fedex, DHL or UPS and they will provide assistance in hadling the payment and delivery of the laptop. With this procedure you will have the change to test the laptop before I receive my payment. The procedure is explained on the TNT webpage and please click on the link below to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company. http://cargoexpresstnt.com/about.tnt/index/details.html Let me know Linda>

Subject: RE: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:51:16 -0600> From: **********> To: linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com> > Here is my shipping information...> **********> Hopefully everything goes ok with it. i can't wait to recieve the computer.> > **********> > >

-----Original Message-----> From: Linda Hamilton [mailto:linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com]> Sent: Thu 1/31/2008 12:03 AM> To: **********> Subject: RE: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680> > > Great, I will send the laptop in the morning.> > Best> > Linda>

Subject: RE: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680> Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:16:06 -0600> From: **********> To: linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com> > Also you said the warranty was fully transferable... how would we go about that? By the way, I appreciate you paying for the shipping. That is very nice of you.> > **********> > >

> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Linda Hamilton [mailto:linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com]
> > Sent: Thu 1/31/2008 12:27 AM
> > To: **********
> > Subject: RE: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680
> >
> >
> > Once you receive the laptop and you decide to keep it I will transfer the warranty to you.
> >
> > Linda>

> > Subject: RE: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680
> > Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:51:45 -0600
> > From: **********
> > To: linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com
> >
> > Well I made the money transfer today and i hope everything is smooth sailing from here. That TNT company is pretty cool. I wish there was something like that in shipping within a country. Let me know of any updates...
> >
> > **********
> >
> >
> From: Linda Hamilton [mailto:linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com]
> Sent: Fri 2/1/2008 12:54 PM
> To: **********
> Subject: RE: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680
>
>
> TNT said they received the money and the laptop will arrive on Monday

> Subject: RE: Mac Book Pro 15"/Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16GHz/2GB/100GB/Superdrive - $680
> Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:38:46 -0600
> From: **********
> To: linda.hamilton28@hotmail.com
>
> cool. that sounds great! One more question...Does the laptop have the leopard upgrade installed on it? Also any passwords i should know about?
>
> **********

The laptop had the Leopard 10.5 OS and there are no passwords

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i pretty much should have seen it coming from a mile away. can someone please help me? or let me know how i can help to stop the spread of this evil. thanks so much for your help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:03 am 
Gold Member

First off let me tell you that I don't think you're an idiot, and I am sure everyone else here does not think that either. People fall for these scams all the time. If you want to help stop this evil your best bet is to keep telling your story so hopefully you can help people avoid falling for the scam.

As for getting your money back, I am afraid you are out of luck on that one. Check out the thread here that has all the agencies to report the fraud to and see what they can do. I am sure your local police department won't do much.

As an FYI if you are going to post email's that you received you might want to keep your email address out of them. Based on that alone I know what school (one of the smaller UW schools) you go to and I believe I have your full name now. You may want to edit your post and remove your email address.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:02 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

here is the direct link to the resources page russellj84 was talking about

http://scamvictimsunited.com/resources_ ... _check.htm
and
http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=23

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Post subject: Re: I've been screwed big time...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:07 am 

So i pretty much should have seen it coming from a mile away. can someone please help me? or let me know how i can help to stop the spread of this evil. thanks so much for your help.

**********[/quote]

I tried to send you an email saying that I have fallen for this scam to. I just figured out tonight when I called the legit TNT company and they told me it was a scam b/c they don't deal with money that way. I feel really bad right now. I'm just glad they didn't get a hold of my credit card number or anything, but I did the Western Union thing.

Post subject: TNT scam?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:14 pm 

I went on Craigslist for a macbook and these are the emails I got in reply:

Hello,

The laptop is still available and I hope you are still interested. My name is Dennis Owens and I am now in Manchester, U.K.
This machine has been used for professional needs over the past year, it is in great condition and runs perfectly, and beyond evidence of normal use there is only a small cosmetic blemish on the side which is shown in one of the pics. The warranty is fully transferable. One more thing, it works on US voltage so you do not need a converter.
I have attached some pics with the laptop to this e-mail so you can see the condition of the laptop. Please get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hello

I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the laptop within 3-4 days.
Obviously we need a safe way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after.
I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the laptop in less than 3 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a worldwide delivery company called TNT. TNT is similar to Fedex, DHL or UPS and they will provide assistance in hadling the payment and delivery of the laptop.
With this procedure you will have the change to test the laptop before I receive my payment.
The procedure is explained on the TNT webpage and please click on the link below to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company.

http://cargoexpresstnt.com/about.tnt/index/details.html

Let me know

Dennis

Hello

Yes, the laptop is designed for North American use, the voltage is good for Canada as well.
About the procedure, things are pretty simple.
First I go to TNT with the laptop and start the delivery procedure.
After I give them the laptop for you, TNT will send you a notification to let you know the process has been initiated, and that they have the laptop for you and also the complete specifications of the laptop.
Also, in the notification they will send you clear instructions on how to make the payment to TNT, to the TNT agent's name.
After you complete your payment, then you will notify TNT, they will collect the payment and once they have your payment, then they will deliver the laptop to you asap.
After you receive the laptop you will test it to see if it is as I said.
Then, if the laptop is good you will instruct TNT to release the payment to me and the deal will be final.
If there is any kind of problem with the laptop you will be fully refunded by TNT.
So, if you agree to these terms, send me your name and address and I will go to TNT with the laptop and start the delivery procedure.

Please let me know soon

Cheers

Dennis

Post subject: Re: TNT Delivery Service
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:07 am 

I'm a real estate agent in New York City and found an apartment in Brooklyn, NY that was going for WAY too cheap. Contacted the "owner" who was in the "UK for 5 years for a new job." Wants to give me a 5 year lease. The apt. is only $800 which is about $500USD under market value.

She wants me to use TNT as a go-between. She's willing to give me the apt keys and a lease if I would only deposit $800USD with TNT.

Total scam of course!

Renter beware!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:20 pm 

Just wanted to share my experience as well and thanks for the rest of you all for posting/sharing yours. This is how we will be able to help others to avoid this scam. I would've probably fallen for it if it weren't for this forum thread.

Below are the emails I got when I inquired about the $685 Macbook that seemed "too good to be true." I got suspicious when she said that she was in England and even more so when wiring money was involved. That was when I googled "TNT overseas" and got this forum thread.

Hello,

The laptop is still available and I hope you are still interested. My name is Megan Sneddon and I am now in Manchester, U.K.
The laptop is 11 Months old and still has 25 Months of Applecare warranty. The warranty is good until March 2010.
This machine has been used for professional needs over the past year, it is in great condition and runs perfectly, and beyond evidence of normal use there is only a small cosmetic blemish on the side which is shown in one of the pics. The warranty is fully transferable. One more thing, it works on US voltage so you do not need a converter.

Thanks,
Megan

Hello,

The laptop is still available and I hope you are still interested. My name is Megan Sneddon and I am now in Manchester, U.K.
The laptop is 11 Months old and still has 25 Months of Applecare warranty. The warranty is good until March 2010.

Thanks,
Megan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:42 pm 

I was almost scammed for an amazing apartment in boston...As usual, it sounded too good to be true! Thank god for google:

Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:35 PM
To: me
Subject: RE: $1000 Available for rent - One Park Lane

The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it. Obviously we need a way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to FedEx, DHL or UPS, which will handle the payment and delivery of the Keys.
I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment. Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the
company where the procedure is explained: http://www.tnt.com/country/en_generic/s ... tical.html
Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter by the end of the next week.

I wrote:
Hi Charles-
That actually sounds perfect. I am a single & responsible professional from Los Angeles and moving to Boston to pursue my career with my previous company. I do not smoke and am very respectful of my place of living. This is a great deal as I wanted to find a great place in a city, but still at a reasonable price so I can continue saving for a mortgage, but would plan on renting for at least 2 years, but could commit to 3 years. Is there anyway to view the apartment between March 13th – 18th? I am securing my job while I am out there and would be returning in early April to move in. I would be willing to start paying rent ASAP though to secure the apartment.

Thanks!

Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:07 PM
To: me
Subject: Re: $1000 Available for rent - One Park Lane

Hello,
Thank you for your interest. I have available the apartment located at One Park Lane Boston, MA 02210, with 1 bedroom, 1 living room and 1 bathroom,because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, London and I need money to pay the rent here, that is the reason I want to rent at this price and to find a good person for my apartment. I can rent you the apt for max. 3 years because I have a contract here for this period. The rent for 1 month is $1000 including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I'm the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.Thank you for your interest and wait news from you.

I wrote:
Hi-
I am interested in learning more about your Studio or 1 bedrooms. I am relocating from Los Angeles in one month. I will be in Boston Mar 13-18th to visit places.
Let me know what you have available and when I can view the available apartments
Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:24 am 
Gold Member

Almostscammed,

That would have been a great deal on those apartments. Here is the website for the actual apartment complex at that address that the scammer provided in case you are still hunting for an apartment in Boston

http://parklaneseaport.com/

I am happy you didn't get scammed before you made a move across the country.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:28 pm 

I received the numerous e-mails in conjunction with a purchase of this Macbook Pro 15" that I was attempted to make from the United Kingdom. The item was listed on craigslist.com.

The seller implied that TNT would act as an agent between buyer and seller. The communications that I received more or less stated the same:

"TNT reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, trusted, neutral third party for online transactions. The Seller places the merchandise in TNT custody. The merchandise will remain in TNT custody until the Buyer will send the payment to TNT following the instructions received from TNT. The payment will be made through Wire Transfer, Money Order Service or Bank to Bank Money Transfer. Once the funds are received by TNT, the merchandise will be sent to the Buyer. Once the Buyer receives the merchandise, the payment will be made available to the Seller, but only if the Buyer is completely satisfied with the merchandise. If the Buyer will not be satisfied with the merchandise, TNT will send the merchandise back to the Seller and the Buyer will be refunded by TNT. "

Although I did send money using Western Union as stated in the instructions, I felt uncomfortable about the instructions, and the fact that I could not perform a track and trace directly from TNT's website. I then read TNT's link on Internet Fraud. I contacted customer service and was told that TNT performed no such service. Luckily, I was able to contact Western Union before the money was collected and canceled the payment. All I lost was the money transfer fee.

The "seller" sends several messages appearing to be from TNT stating payment instructions and track & trace information. The track & trace site is spoofed from http://shippingnextday.com/about.tnt/in ... cking.html, and the payment instructions from e-mail address customerservice@post-express-tnt.com.

Thank you for the posts on this website. Because of this, I realized immediately after I started checking that this was a scam. Hopefully my post will add to the warnings many of you have posted regarding this scam.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:39 am 
Gold Member

donbadgr,

I am glad you didn't get scammed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:46 pm 

Close call for me... Thank you to everyone here, and google!

Quote:
Andrew Hogan <andrew.hogan27@gmail.com> Mon, Mar 24, 2008
To: xxxx
Hello,

The laptop is still available and I hope you are still interested. My name is Andrew Hogan and I am now in Manchester, U.K.
The laptop is 11 Months old and still has 1 Month of Applecare warranty.The warranty is fully transferable. You can also buy an additional 3 years of Applecare.
This machine has been used for professional needs over the past year, it is in great condition and runs perfectly, and doesn't show and marks beyond evidence of normal use.
One more thing, it works on US voltage so you do not need a converter.
I have attached some pics with the laptop to this e-mail so you can see the condition of the laptop.

Please get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Andrew

12 attachments

Quote:
Andrew Hogan <andrew.hogan27@gmail.com> Tue, Mar 25, 2008
To: xxxx
Hello

http://www.tnt.com/country/en_gb/servic ... vices.html

Let me know

Andrew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:30 pm 

Here's another person trying this same crap...

going by the name Steven Lewis

Quote:
> On 3/27/08 4:59 PM, "Steven Lewis" <steven.lewis2879@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I wrote to you yesterday saying I still have the Black 13 inch MacBook which I
> > listed on Craigslist for sale for $400. I am not sure if you receive the
> > e-mail so I am sending this e-mail again today.
> > The laptop is still available and I hope you are still interested. My name is
> > Steven Lewis and I am now in Manchester, U.K.
> > This machine has been used for professional needs over the past year, it is in
> > great condition and runs perfectly, and doesn't show and marks beyond evidence
> > of normal use.
> > One more thing, it works on US voltage so you do not need a converter.
> > I have attached some pics with the laptop to this e-mail so you can see the
> > condition of the laptop.
> >
> > Please get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop if you're really
> > interested in buying it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Steven

Quote:
Hello

http://www.tnt.com/country/en_us/servic ... vices.html <http://shippingnextday.com/about.tnt/index/details.html>

Let me know

Steven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:07 pm 

I acually got scammed. I was scammed out of almost 400.00 dollars. I sent the money in today and just found out it was a scam!!! I feel like crap now....Stupid fuckking scammer!!!!! What can I do??? The money was already picked up!

Hi there,

Sorry for my late reply but I'm currently in England, Wolverhampton. I was promoted to Sales Administrator and I have to take a 6 months trainning program here in UK, before I'll be back home, in States.
The PS 3 is still available, in perfect condition, and I will sell it only in US because here the warranty and the SonyCare are US registered.
I can't use the PS 3 here in UK because it works on 110 V. I didn't know about this problem when I moved here. Also I don't have time to play because I work all day.
I have attached some pics with the Playstation to this e-mail so you can see the condition of the PS 3. I bought the PS 3 2 months ago and it still has 22 months of Sony transferable warranty remaining .
I hope you are still interested and we can make the deal happen right away.
Since I can't meet you and make the exchange, I would like to use a service that will help us with that:

http://www.tnt.com/tnt.express.wolverha ... rvice.html

TNT is a worldwide delivery company (like Fedex, DHL or UPS). You can see from their procedure that you will be able to check the PS 3 before I receive the payment. If you are in a hurry, I will use 2 day delivery (on my expense).

Let me know what you think.

Best Wishes,
Jenny

NEW ONE!!!

Hello

I am so sorry, I sent you a wrong link. Here is the right link:

http://www.uktntship.com/details.html

Please read their procedure and get back to me. If you agree to their terms please send me your name and address and I will start the delivery procedure.

Best Wishes
Jenny

Jenny Aleman" <jennyaleman54@hotmail.com>
Date Friday, March 28, 2008
TNT Express Package Confirmation and Payment Request Form
Tracking Number - 296586263
TNT reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, trusted, neutral third party for online transactions. The Seller leaves the merchandise into TNT custody. The merchandise will remain in TNT custody until the Buyer provides the Payment Information to TNT. The Payment must be made through a Money Order Service. After the funds are received by TNT, the merchandise will be sent to the Buyer. Once the Buyer receives the merchandise, the Payment will be released to the Seller only if the Buyer is satisfied with the merchandise. If the Buyer will not be satisfied with the merchandise, TNT will send the merchandise back to the Seller and the Buyer will be refunded by TNT.

Receiver of the Package

First name

Last name
Address
City/State
Zip(City Code)
Country USA

Sender of the Package
First name Jenny
Last name Aleman
Address 21 Maplewood Circle
City/State Wolverhampton
Zip(City Code) S31 3GT
Country United Kingdom

This package was processed on a TNT OnLine compatible shipping system. For TNT support please contact us:

CustomerDepartment@ukTNTship.com

Description of goods

Quantity: 1 Sony PlayStation 3

Additional Details:

Specifications:

Hard Drive : 80 GB Serial ATA Hard Drive

Input/Output : -USB 2.0 X 4
-Memory Stick/SD/CompactFlash Slots

Communication : -Ethernet
-IEEE 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi
-Bluetooth 2.0
-2 Wireless Controller Bluetooth (up to 7)

Screen sizes: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
HDMI: HDMI out x1
Analog: AV MULTI OUT x 1
Digital audio: DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) x 1
Blu-ray/DVD/CD DRIVE

Service and Warranty Information: 22 Months of Warranty Remaining (as written on the Warranty Papers)

Supplied Accessories:

Software CD's
Manuals
Legal Papers
Warranty Papers
2 SIXAXIS controllers AC power cord
A/V cable
Ethernet cable
USB cable
6 Games

Through this email we have the pleasure to inform you that the merchandise has been left in our custody. The shipping fee has been paid by the Seller. The Payment Information (in this case about the Western Union Money Transfer) must be sent to us for verification. The Payment Information that you need to send to us are: MTCN - Money Transfer Control Number, Sender's Name and Sender's Address, Amount Transferred. Please send us the Payment Information at:

PaymentDepartment@ukTNTship.com

TNT Payment Agent - Receiver of the Payment

First name George
Last name Cooper
Address 214 Bowery Street
City/State Wolverhampton
Zip(City Code) S22 1TF
Country United Kingdom

We have found that providing email and Internet support allows us to give quick, reliable, and consistent answers to questions and concerns. Using email also allows us to document what was communicated in previous emails to you and to avoid duplication of responses. Phone support simply does not serve our members needs as well as email does.

Contact us with any questions 24/7: CustomerDepartment@ukTNTship.com

IMPORTANT! The package has been verified by TNT. The package is now in the TNT carrier custody. We will be able to deliver the package after the Payment is verified and collected. Please allow us up to 24 hours to verify the Payment Information.

Intellectual and other property rights to the information contained in this site are held by TNT Holding B.V. with all rights reserved © 2007

Tracking Number: 296586263
Important TNT Payment Instructions/Shipment Details
Please read the Instructions carefully.
Click here to track your package: http://uktntship.com/tracking.html

Dear TNT Customer,

We have your package in our custody.

Description of goods: 1 x Sony PlayStation 3
Sender of package ( Seller ): Jenny Aleman
Receiver of package ( Buyer ):

Delivery Address:

Address:
City / State:
Zip(City Code):

Delivery Type: TNT Express 2nd Day Delivery - After the Payment is received and verified by TNT
Amount to be paid by the Buyer: US $340.00

Payment Instructions - Receiver of the Payment - George Cooper

The payment must be made through Western Union Money Transfer to the Name of the TNT Agent who is in charge with this transaction - George Cooper using the Money in Minutes Service from Western Union.

Important Note: The Payment must be made at one of Western Union's Agent Locations, in person by the Buyer. The payment must not be made using Western Union's Send Money Online Service due to the high Credit Card fraud risk. We will not confirm any payments made online.

You must go to a Western Union Agent Location and make a Money Transfer to the Name of the TNT Agent who is responsible with this transaction - George Cooper.

In order to complete the Money Transfer using the Money in Minutes Service you will need the Payment Details of our TNT Agent:

Please make your Money Transfer payable to:

First Name: George
Last Name: Cooper
Address: 214 Bowery Street
City: Wolverhampton
Zip(City Code): S22 1TF

After you complete the payment you need to send the Payment Information for verification to our Payment Department at their e-mail address: PaymentDepartment@ukTNTship.com

The Payment Information that you need to send to us for verification are:
- MTCN - Money Transfer Control Number (the MTCN is the 10-digit number located on your Western Union Confirmation Receipt)
- Sender's Name and Sender's Address - (the name Name and Address of the Sender of the Western Union Money Transfer)
- Amount Transferred - (the amount transferred)

Please read our TNT Payment Privacy Policy to learn our payment release and payment refund conditions.

1.The Payment will be sent to the Seller by TNT only after you receive the package, check the merchandise and if you are completely satisfied with it. Only then you will instruct us to release the Payment to the Seller.
2.TNT acts as a third party holding at the same time the merchandise and the Payment.
3. After the merchandise is received by the Buyer, the Buyer will have up to 21 days depending on the nature of the merchandise to review the merchandise.
For transaction No. 296586263 the inspection time is 5 ( five ) business days.
a) If the Buyer decides to keep the merchandise the Buyer will instruct TNT to release the funds to the Seller.
b) If for any reason the Buyer does not want to keep the merchandise, the Buyer will ask TNT for a refund.
The refund procedure is very simple, the Buyer will receive the money from TNT through Bank to Bank Wire Transfer, or by Check or by Western Union Money Transfer.
The refund method is at the Buyer's choice.

Thank you for using TNT
Nicole Card - TNT Customer Department

Wolverhampton Depot
214 Bowery Street
Wolverhampton
S22 1TF
Customer Department
General Manager: Robert Kay
Email: CustomerDepartment@ukTNTship.com

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next