ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: TNT Delivery Service
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:42 pm 

I had a similar experience the last 3 days and i have to say that i understood the scam from almost the beginning but thanks to your posts in this website i was sure that it was scam... So, afterwards i had a little fun with the guy and i am posting all the conversation and i think that in a kind i got a little revenge from the guys that got scammed by this b@st@rd.

Enjoy...

To: robbyw9@hotmail.nl
Subject: Appartment at Strijpsestraat 146, Eindhoven
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:36:39 +0300

Hi,
My name is John and i am PhD candidate at TU/e. I had a look at your apartment and liked it very much.
I would like to ask you how much money is supplemental for the expenses as gas/electricity/water? Also,
i would like to know if it is independent or should i share any parts of the apartment with another person?
I suppose from your description that the apartment is independent.

Best regards,
john

To: me
Subject: RE: Appartment at Strijpsestraat 146, Eindhoven
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:00:42 +0200

Good Morning John,
The apartment is available. I really want to find a good and responsible tenant for it and i was hoping if you can send me some personal and financial informations about yourself. The monthly rent of 500EUR will include all utilities such as water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking etc. The only problem is that i had to move with my job to London, United Kingdom where i am now and i left the keys and contract already signed by me at a company called TNT and they will handle the payment and delivery for us. If you want to know more about how this deal can work please get back to me ASAP and i will send you the details step by step.
Thank you and hope to hear back from you.
Have a nice day

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 15:14:40 +0300

Good morning again,

Well as i said i am PhD student at TU/e, at the department of Electrical Engineering. I am 25 years old and i believe that i am very responsible person. I am from Greece and i am Computer Engineer. I have just came here and i live for now in a student-house, but unfortunately it isn't quite appropriate for me and so i am looking for a better place to stay. I will be here for 4 years, and my salary is the fixed salary for PhD students in Netherlands. The first year is at about 2042Euros before taxes and 1450Euros after taxes. Each year i take a bonus at about 200 euros/month. So, in conclusion my salary before taxes is 1st Year:2042 2nd Year: 2379 3rd Year: 2492 4th Year:2612 and i pay for taxes and my insurance at about 600 Euros.
Believe me if i couldn't afford the rent of the apartment i wouldn't even send you an email, because as i said before i am very responsible person and i would lose my sleep if couldn't pay you the rent. Also, if you chose me you shouldn't be aware of the condition of the house because i tend to be very clean, i don't make noise and generally i need the apartment to relax after my work at TU/e(I leave from home at about 09:00 and i return at 19:00). It is sure that i will return your apartment in the same condition by the day i took it.
Whatever else you would like to know just ask me and i will reply the sooner possible.

Also, i would like to ask you further details about the procedure that i should follow so as to have a look at it and afterwards if everything is fine to rent it.

Have a nice day as well and i hope to enjoy your new job there!

I am looking forward to hearing from you,
John.

On 2/4/2011 7:09 μμ, Robby willems wrote:
Hello ,
First of all if you want to rent the apartment you need to pay 1month of rent + 1 month of warranty (500EUR + 500EUR = 1000EUR ) ! (but that month of warranty you will receive back after you finish the contract !
The contract will be made on minimum 2 months and maximum 9 years ! The price is cheap because i want to find a good person who take care of my apartment !
If we decide to proceed with this transaction, I will have to contact TNT and provide them all the necessary information, so they can start the process right away. I will need your full name and address for that. You will receive a notification from TNT shortly after that, together with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well. Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit the money to a TNT account. They will hold and insure your money until you check the apartment and decide if you want take it or not. That is how their buyer protection policy works. As far as my concerns, I will be glad to know that TNT has the possession of the money during the delivery period. That is my insurance.As soon as the funds have been deposited into their account, they will immediately start the shipping process.
The keys and rental contract will be delivered at your address in no more than 3 working days. You will be given a 7 days inspection period from the day you receive the keys and contract at home. If you decide to hold the apartment, then you will have to authorize TNT to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the apartment, you will be able to send the keys and contract back through the same service and ask TNT to return the funds to you. Through I am sure you will love the apartment, it is good to know that you do have this second option available. If you wish to proceed with renting the apartment, please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through TNT right away.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a nice day !

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 21:52:43 +0200
Subject: Re: Appartment at Strijpsestraat 146, Eindhoven

Hello again,

As for the money that i have to pay, that is the normal and it happens as well in Greece. When you rent an apartment it is typical to pay 1 month rent and as well 1 month deposit in case there is a damage on the house. So, with this we are ok because that's the normal procedure and i have done the same with the room that i am staying right now.
So, i am sending you my personal information so as to start the procedure.

First name: John
Last name: xxxx
Date of birth: xxxx
Address in Netherlands: xxxx, Eindhoven

If there is anything else that you would like about my personal information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
John.

On 3/4/2011 8:33 μμ, Robby willems wrote:
Good evening,
TNT just noticed me that you have received the payment invoice.... Please check your new mails or spam-folder!
Let me know if is everything ok.

Thank you

Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:51:34 +0200
Subject: Re: Appartment at Strijpsestraat 146, Eindhoven
Good evening,

Yes i have just received the email. Do you want to go tomorrow and pay and which is your preferred time? I am free tomorrow so
let me know what time.

Bye

Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 22:45:16 +0200

Good evening.
You can go tomorrow when you want .
Just let me know
Have a good night

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:59:44 +0300

Good morning,

I have just sent you the money from Western Union. I hope is everything ok. Just let me know.

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:05:35 +0200

Good morning John,
The agent needs the MTCN number to verify that is everything ok and the shipping procedure will begin.

Have a nice day !

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:09:49 +0300

I would prefer to send me the keys and afterwards i can send you the MTCN number ok?

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:13:18 +0200

The keys are in hold until you just confirm the payment your money are safe.

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:17:48 +0300

Ok the MTCN is 5613464145. Let me know if everything is ok.

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:29:07 +0200

The agent says that the money is not available . Do you have the scanned paper from western union ?
Or maybe you didn`t give me the right MTCN .

You must be the biggest shit-head i have ever spoke. You thought that you could cheat a Greek?(i have got double IQ than you) Haha, we are here ten people laughing at you mother-f@cker.
I had years to laugh so much, idiot.

I hope you get cancer on your testicles and die with much much pain.

Bye shit-head...
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Post subject: Re: TNT Delivery Service
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:36 am 

Thanks for everyone for posting information on this TNT hoax.
Nearly got me fooled but then I called TNT and they said they have no such service, and found this page.

I was in contact with a person named Patrick Helmich from London ( patrick.helmich1@hotmail.com) about an apartment in sweden, and got the false TNT service notification from tnt.global.express@europe.com

This was his proposal, don't believe it!!!:
------------------------------------------------
I want to inform you that TNT will hold the money until you will confirm to them that you like the apt and keep the keys. If you don't like it, you only have to return the keys to them after they will refund the money to you and they will deliver the keys back to me on my expense.
I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works and how we can make it happen. You will only have to deposit to TNT Service 2 months of rent - ( 5300SEK + 5300SEK = 10600SEK ) - so they can proceed with the shipping, and you can receive the keys and the contract.No deposit required.
Like I said, I will pay for a 3 days delivery so you will receive the Keys and the contract signed by me right away. I will explain to you step by step how this will work:
1 - To start this transaction i will need to know your full shipping information, full name, full shipping address to proceed with this deal .
2 - I go to the TNT Office and leave the Keys and the contract in your name as the intended receiver.
3 - TNT will check the envelope to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
4 - TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody, in which you will be told that they have the Keys and that they checked it.
5 - At this point you will have to go to your Bank Location and make a money transfer to the bank account of TNT Representative for the amount we agreed, the total amount you shall deposit is 10600SEK.
6 - After you make the deposit you will have to send the infos about the money deposit to TNT.
7 - TNT will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the Keys and the contract to you .
8 - After you receive the package, You will go and check the apt and in 3 days you must contact them and tell them if you keep the apt or not, if everything is in order you will instruct TNT to release the funds to me.
If you don't like the apt they will send your money back and you will send them the keys and the contract to them to return the package back to me on my expense.

I will pay TNT Service for the shipping.

Now i must know for sure if you agree because here are a lot of peoples interested to have this apartment rented and i want to know for sure what i must tell them. If you agree what i suggested i will tell them that my apartment is already rented and i will keep it for you. If you agree then i must have all the shipping details so i will be able to make all the arrangements for the TNT delivery.

Thank you for your interest and wait news from you.
----------------------------

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9