ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: jobsindubai.com - A scam
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:42 am 

To those of whom searching for job. Don't believe jobsindubai.com (Looks like a professional website). It is a scam.

If you have doubts please type jobsindubai.com in google and search. I did it only after loosing money. You don't loose it.

Post subject: Re: jobsindubai.com - A scam
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:53 pm 

I think you are a bayt.com agent and making BS comments about jobsindubai.com. Jobsindubai.com is a well established and registered company in dubai and they have an office in dubai.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:01 pm 
Gold Member

http://www.jobsindubai.com

- payment options include WU money transfer, which normally indicates a scam. No reputable company uses WU.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:10 pm 

Some interesting reading on this company:
http://www.itp.net/features/details.php?id=3862&category=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:14 pm 

hey guys check out the jobsindubai.com's add on Khaleejtimes here is the link http://www.khaleejtimes.com/baytL.asp . binumathewp are you a paid agent of bayt.com, or uaestaffing?

Post subject: My Expereince
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:25 am 

I have personally met atleast 8 people in the past 3 months, who've had a bad experience with jobsindubai.com and absolutely no refund.

No, I dont work for a recruitment company. I work for the Government of Dubai.

I've also noticed they have Emirates Group Vacancies on their Website. Emirates has its own recruitment website and why should one pay to regsiter for Jobs in Emirates Group. It all doesn't make sense.

I found this forum through a google search and no point for guessing that my text on the search field was "jobsindubai fraud".

Congrats to ITP for having their bit of research done on this subject. Reputed media companies in Dubai should be careful while accepting ads from such Online Websites.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:07 pm 

I did a search on "jobsindubai.com reviews". Guess what have I found :?: more than 20 fake websites with the keywords "jobsindubai.com" and "reviews" or similar, as a way of diverting searchers away from legitimate reviews like this one :!:

Plus, please everyone, when you find a recruiting company that takes money to place candidates - then this must be a clear scam! A recruiting company would always receive money from the employers, and it must be for free to gather the widest base of candidates as possible. That's the number one rule in recruting :idea:

Finally, why would a company tha has its office in Dubai, collect its dues in Canada?! Doesn't Dubai has banks too :?: :!: Unless the scammers are in Canada of course :twisted:

Mohit, it's obvious you work for jobsindubai dot nasb dot scam! :evil:
I've always wondered why would people do such things as steal other people's money! Do you find it a happy way of living?!
I know you don't care - and poor people would keep sending you money, but what makes me happy is knowing there's an end to people like you - usually in dark rotten 4x4 cells, no matter how smart you are 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:52 pm 

Ok this is really confusing the hell out of me!!

I have paid and am pretty p#ssed if it turns out to be a scam. What I want to know is if there are any employers out there who will attest to using the site? If an employer has paid and has been able to view our resumes, then technically they are not a scam right? They are providing an online service and the whole system is working ok. If there are no employers that use the site, or no employers that can access our resumes then this is a scam.

The other interesting thing from this article was this:
Quote:
“Yes. We tried sending out the resumes before, but it doesn't work like that now. We don't know how many staff are getting hired, and even now it's really hard with employers not getting back to us.”

If they do not know who is getting hired - how does their entire refund process work????

Im sad to say I think its a scam, but the novice within me still holds a glimmer of hope. If it is a scam.... they should know better than to mess with an unemployed marketer :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:44 pm 

I am also a register member of Jobs in Dubai Inc. and after reading all of your guyz comments, I thought to give them a call and talk to them. So two days back I did personally called at the head office of Jobs in Dubai which is in Canada, Mississauga near to some famous city called Toronto. I talk to one of the Account Manager….can not remember the Name for now but any ways after a long discussion on the phone, I got to know, how their process works. First I was thinking the amount which is had paid is for a particular position which I applied for almost 3 weeks ago. But that wasn’t a case. The fee is for to become a register member with them. They have created my online profile and that what account manager told me, that my profile is available to the employers who currently recruiting for Dubai. Now if employer will like my profile or my resume, he will contact me directly. I think, there will be a lot of candidates who are applying for one position. So I guess it’s all our luck and we have to be little patients about finding a job in Dubai. Hey!! No worries!!! :D What so ever it is, if I will not get a job, till next six months, I can always apply for a refund and I will get my money back!!!!…..again guys its all your own luck. And I guess we should stop blaming :P the other companies. Companies out there can not do a fake business, especially country like Canada or Dubai….

Post subject: Person experience with Bayt.com!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:24 am 

I just wanted to express my concerns about your Bayt.com - I saw a position on their site and the employer was Al Ghurair which is a very well know family and a good company to work for in Dubai . After I applied for the Finance Managers position I had to go through the registration process, I guess like every one does. But this process did it take 2 months before I got any kind of feed back, I was also asked to pay $239.00 in order to Get a "WoW CV" because the representative at Bayt.com told me that if I needed that job faster, this would be the price to pay, WoW indeed... I just believe this is as good as charging someone for a job, its more like, you dish out 880 AED and we can get you this job. Especially because the resume that I got from Bayt.com was something I could have done with some Google search copy / paste and produced in 10 minutes. That was not my resume, and those were not my skills.

I never got any kind of feed back from Bayt.com, even though I repeatedly emailed and called them. Now I have a resume that I paid 880AED for and the representative is not responding to my emails. I wish there were some organization I could go to and report this kind of treatment very unethical and misleading to what their website claims are. I am a U.K. citizen and I believe one should not pay for anything especially when we are looking out for a job, just like how it is back home.

I am wondering if this is happening to any other individuals out there who are looking for work. I do understand some online company's do charge some sort of a fee to provide some sort of a service that only makes my chances of getting a job better. I also believe this fee is paid at our own free will because we choose to register with them. But I do not believe an organization like Bayt.com should black mail a candidate and lure them to purchase their CV builder to get for a job. Just so you know, I am not the only one, I have gone through forums on Bayt.com being a scam, I have my friends who faced similar problems. I need advice, I need legal advice.

Kevin Brown

Zee NetWork

Dubai Media City

Post subject: Andrew seems like a Jobs in Dubai staff
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:42 pm 

All waht andrew is saying is that JobsinDubai the real known scam company is OK and a very well known company Like Bayt.com is not OK.

Strange.. unless andrew and his fake letter is just a Jobsinduabi collaborator

Anyway, I guess people are not stupid and anyone want a complete perspective should check

http://grapeshisha.blogspot.com/2006/03 ... dubai.html

Post subject: Re: Andrew seems like a Jobs in Dubai staff
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:54 pm 

[quote="serenataha"]All waht andrew is saying is that JobsinDubai the real known scam company is OK and a very well known company Like Bayt.com is not OK.

Strange.. unless andrew and his fake letter is just a Jobsinduabi collaborator

Anyway, I guess people are not stupid and anyone want a complete perspective should check

Yes, I guess “Serenataha” people are not stupid and they can see it. I am not trying to argue with you but they way you wrote it, it perfectly sounds like that you are from Bayt.com or one of their employees or could be boss. I just posted the people experience which I found it on another web-stie. Search on internet again and find something about bayt.com too :P, if you are not linked with Bayt.com I am sure you will get something worse then this as you post a link and trying put http://www.jobsindubai.com down. I can find you a thousand links in which people are telling their bad experience about bayt.com and one of the examples I posted it already. I have a good experience with http://www.jobsindubai.com and that’s all what I want to share it with other people too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:39 pm 

Hello All, just to bring under your ATTENTION about the credit card scam coming from http://www.grapeshisha.com please be careful from this web-site.

Many people are complaining about this site as the owner of this site track your IP somehow, and get through your credit card information. Please find below the links in which people expressed their experience about grapeshisha.com.

He is posting some fake story into his web-site under blog, so that people come over there and read them, great story maker….anyways while you are visiting his web-site he try’s to heck your IP address and get to your credit card information. Please be careful as y couple friend got ripped off from him.

http://grapeshishas.blogspot.com/

http://dubaicommunitywebsite.blogspot.com/

http://dubaialert.blogspot.com/

Thank you.
Andrew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 am 

:idea: THIS IS THE MAIL I DROPPED FOR JOBSINDUBAI.COM, IT IS A SCAM, THEY ARE FRAUD, THEY MUST BE PUNISHED AND THROWN BEHIND BARS. AND IT BECOMES THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CANADA AND THE INTERPOL, AS THE ADDRESS IS IN CANADA, THEY MUST TRACE THIS WEBSITE ASAP WHERE IS IT BEING HOSTED AND ALL THAT.
=========================================
Dear Sabrina,
How are you? I hope you are doing great... well, there were a few questions that I had in mind and for that I have also placed a message from your website but still there is no response, whether you guys have received that or not, my main question is why does your company need money from the job seekers? the job seekers should not pay a single penny, your company can get money from the employers, or is it that your company can not find any employers? please do reply me. Where else do you have offices? in which countries, see as you are dealing Dubai jobs from Canada, that means you must have office in Dubai. and from where can i verify your website?
Thanks.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Attaullah Sumalani
Quetta, Pakistan.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:25 am 

JOBSINDUBAI.COM, IT IS A SCAM, THEY ARE FRAUD, THEY MUST BE PUNISHED yes and yes and yes
I'm a new brainless victim from EGYPT just from 10-12-2008
and I made a group at facebook with the name jobsindubai to collect all people from Egypt there and u can join and then all of us could b a strong force to push Canada to punished them and maybe or refund back ( Dream Dream Dream Dream Dream )