ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I dont know about this?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:43 pm 
I have been reading some of your posts/stories and I cannot believe how easily some of you fall for this sort of thing. I have gotten some of these emails also but would never even consider them to be genuine and easily reconized them to be a scam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:21 pm 
I can see with that attitude that you'll be involved in a scam. We've all gotten those e-mails which are just obvious that they are scams, but there are professionals out there. In my case I was selling dog crates and the person who responded to my ad was very personal (telling me about their dog, pictures, etc. even spoke over the phone) and "genuine" as you put it. Every little thing about the way they scammed me was smooth. They were truely professionals.

Jessica

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:53 pm 

Quote:
I have been reading some of your posts/stories and I cannot believe how easily some of you fall for this sort of thing. I have gotten some of these emails also but would never even consider them to be genuine and easily reconized them to be a scam.
This is the wrong forum to post these comments, the victims don't need you to preach about being the most brilliant person in the world that would never fall for this type of thing.... as Jessica said these people are professionals and can go undetected as scammers, so stop preaching to the choir! We get it! :roll: